Ok, i have decided to create a chat based escape the room game. This may not work but bear with me .
- You start out in what seems to be an empty room
- This room has five coloured walls
- all but one of these walls has a riddle or a question
- The answer to each riddle will give a one digit number
- Once all riddles and questions have been solved you may turn your attention to the last wall
- This wall contains a door and a keypad
- The keypad needs a 4 digit code to unlock the door and regain your freedom
- There is a message below the keypad written in white chalk "Over the rainbow "
- When you found the 4 digit code, write it down in a spoiler tag.
[spoiler]..4 digit code..[/spoiler].
- As soon as the creator of the room confirmed the 4 digit code was right, the first one to get the 4 digits code correct creates a new room that others may try to escape.
The red wall
64(34) x 25 / 823 - 60
The green wall
In a certain country ½ of 5 = 3. If the same proportion holds, what is the value of 1/3 of 10 ?
The yellow wall
If a rooster laid 11 eggs and the farmer took 5 of them and another rooster laid 14 eggs and 5 of them were rottenhow many eggs were left?
The blue wall
123 x 321 / 4567