Sneaky Village

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneaky Village

Sneaky Village is a new point and click adventure game created by Selfdefiant for Melting-Mindz.com with photos taken by a loyal player, Sabine! Sneaky has been given a map and was sent to a small village in Germany to recover a golden statue that is said to be very valuable. Explore the village, find items and solve puzzles and you might just find the statue. Good luck and have fun!

Play Here!

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

How come I'm not rich after all the coins and gems I've found? Just a thought pre digging in.
    Aha! A nice suggesting for a way to pass the time - I just am not prepared to do that but maybe later in the game.
    Where is the cafe? I need a cup of coffee and sandwich - walked miles! Guess it is time to head to my kitchen here.
    Ahem! It should be thrown back or taken to the cafe. Wasteful!! How many coins? I'm over the 50 mark. My soap is on .. I'll play during ads.
    4 gems. Need shovel, silver key .. among other things, no doubt. Nap coming up in about 15 minutes (eye lids heavy).
    Slerk sure does whizz around (it isn't that I'm slow)
    did column in pool - ? I'll see if I can find the gift or change after napping.

EDIT: napped, dinner, and at last back to game. LOL found one of the items - a path not taken for some reason. Have paused several times (hubby's eye drops, phone, and soon the dog will need to go out) but keep slowly moving when I can.
    Need purple gem.
    Need 4 letter word. Did find silver key
    and that wasn't a word. I'm at last done but only 98 coins and missed sneaky coin *sigh* and over an hour - but under 2.
    Good one!
    Surprised no one else is playing ...
    Last edited by NannaJoy; 05-21-2011, 04:50:38.

Comment

Anyone find a lighter or a pack of matches (and a white key)?

EDIT:
      which begets lighter

EDIT: Out with 99 coins and the sneaky coin. Nice game but i found it had too many coins and not enough puzzles. I kind of missed the black marbles too.
      Last edited by slerk; 05-20-2011, 19:48:02.

Comment

Working...
      X