New site feedback or problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New site feedback or problems.

GamersHood version 2 feedback and problems. Tell us.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

New site catagory should be updated. Side Scrollers for all those madness fans and mario lovers.
    Hey there, if you get stuck with anything just send me a message and let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Vetnernsweetie
      New site catagory should be updated. Side Scrollers for all those madness fans and mario lovers.
      Yes, it'll be done tonight

Comment

you guys need to put those foriegn language icons back up because one of the games, MacGayver is one such game but theres no icon or notice saying its not in english.

Comment

Originally posted by smjjames
          you guys need to put those foriegn language icons back up because one of the games, MacGayver is one such game but theres no icon or notice saying its not in english.
          Indeed, but then i need to contact my programmer. This my take a while...

Comment

I am not sure if this the right place to tell this, but I can't open last page (page 199) of the thread chit chat. The other 198 pages are no problem at all.

P.S. I tried it 4 times.
            P.S. 2: I like the new edit function.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

it takes forever to load the chitchat tread
              Like A Midget Using A Urinal, You're Gonna Have To Stay On Your Toes

Comment

Originally posted by Adventure
                I am not sure if this the right place to tell this, but I can't open last page (page 199) of the thread chit chat. The other 198 pages are no problem at all.

P.S. I tried it 4 times.
                P.S. 2: I like the new edit function.
                Yes Adventure, I have the exactly same problem. Lets see if it can be fixed. We just need some patience.

Oh, I have just seen your post Jimmy. Yes, we are aware of this problem and hope that GamersHood can fix it soon :-)

Comment

okay, we can't open page 199, we can open page 200, but I still can't reply to the thread chit chat. Also quoting doesn't work. If this is only me, maybe I am causing the problem (by accident of course)?
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

No Adventure, GamersHood is still working on it. Please have some more patience
                    :-)

Do you mean quoting only in chit chat thread or in general?

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
                      No Adventure, GamersHood is still working on it. Please have some more patience
                      :-)

Do you mean quoting only in chit chat thread or in general?
                      1) Of course I have patience, I only thought I was the only one who had still problems with it.
                      2) I mean quoting in chit chat, but the problem is solved now.

@Gamershood: Good work!
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Awesome!

I love the upgrades! It's a lot of work you put in GamersHood to make all those styles work! They all look great! I especially like the paperClip one (cuz it's quite girly~n~pink like me)!
                        Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                        Looney GHer!

Comment

Since the update I experience problems with the intern searching engine of GH forums.

E.g. if I am searching in the thread “locked in a hotel during a storm” using the keyword “dancing” I only get two pages of post results of the last two days, however this thread has a history of moths with dancing. The same if I use the keyword “wedding” in the thread “chit chat 2” I get only results of a few hours ago, the same if I search with “darknight”. Searching with the keyword “crazy” gives me only 22 results, the oldest result is from 2 days ago. Searching with the keywords “lilli” gives me 4 pages of results, the oldest is from 2 days ago. Searching with the keyword “lili” give me 26 results, the oldest is from February this year. But if I search with the keyword “mystery” or “mistery” I get all the results. I don’t see any logic pattern or anything but I know I am not getting a full rapport of results when I search with some keywords.

Another example if search in the forum “room escape” with the keyword “dailion” to find the thread “dailion tower” I get no results also the word “tower” give no results. Also solo, sphere, ugly, crimson, office, transaction, cannibal aren’t delivering any result. But also this isn’t consequent. Other keywords like e.g. escape, series, fish, coffee, quest, bomb, city aren’t a problem to find threads. One last example. If I search through all the forums using the keyword “wogger” I only get the game thread “wogger x-mass”. I know I searched a month ago with the exact same method and that I got both the threads of wogger.

I know the search engine is not perfect. But since the update I get so much of these kind of errors. Just too much. I never had this in such a large amount of failures before the update. Only now and then a not too common or too short keyword couldn’t not be recognized by the search engine, however this keyword was definitive a part of the name of a game thread.

I don’t know what is going on, but the searching engine surely doesn’t seem to work as it should.
                          Last edited by Adventure; 03-30-2007, 22:27:13.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

@Adventure, Yeah i had this problem too..
                            And some letters are disapearing in da signatures...

Comment

The search engine shoule be fine now. I forgot to update some things after the upgrade few days ago

Comment

Working...
                              X