The forbidden letter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The forbidden letter.

A few days ago I noticed this word game on Nordinho and I must say, personally I like it very much. So I like to give it a try here and just see where it ends.

The rules:
    Make a good sentence (or more sentences), which consist in total of at least 10 words. The only difficult in here is that you aren’t allowed to use one specific letter. Not in any word of the sentence(s)! The first forbidden letter will be A, followed by B, then C, D etcetera and after the Z we begin with A again.
    Numbers are not allowed!With the exception of written numbers of course e.g. one, two , three, etc.
    Added by Mistery: If one post contains a forbidden letter, the next poster mentions it, and makes another post for the same forbidden letter.

Good, I will start:

A

This letter is not the best letter to get. It is just like puzzling, but it is quite difficult to think of other words. It is not simple, more likely impossible for me to don’t use this letter. I think it will be better for me to give up. Lucky for the next poster, the letter B is much more simpler to work with.
    Last edited by Adventure; 10-18-2006, 20:58:55.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

B.
    I have made a sentence which has almost all the letters except a certain one which i am not aloud to say,this is easy since that letter comes in few words.
    Nice game
    If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

C.

Thank you again! Lol, I was almost about to write your name. I hope others will like it too. Ahh, well let's see where this is going.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

D

Thank you my favorite butterfly for posting this great forum game! I just want to know what happens if anyone makes a mistake. Can you tell me? Or is it a secret?

Comment

E
          I think that it will not only hard but difficult to make words without this thingy.
          Btw,i dont think she has nything in mind about what to do if a wrong thing took place.
          Whoa this is hard.
          If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

Ummm... the word "she" contains an "e"

Comment

Question - Because Manic used an e does the next person do E again?
              Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
              "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

Well, that's what I asked Adventure, but she didn't give an answer yet. So I would say, let's do it this way. I add that to the rules

Comment

E.

Ok- I will fly to a high spot on that building's roof. Batman aka Darknight

Comment

F

All right but take care not to loose your cape, otherwise you will have to hide behind a tree again

Comment

G

And have a peepin cat lookin from above at me.

Comment

H

Correct, peeping cats are really annoying, but we can't solve certain problems as you know.

Comment

I

Yes, cats on trees sure are funny. But not very good.

Comment

J

I have never said cats on trees were funny, they even take too much space. This is why I had to take another room at GamersHood Hotel for them.

Comment

K
                              Well this one should be easy. Cats only use up space when you have as many as you do.

Comment

Working...
                              X