The forbidden letter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I

A hard one for sure. Don't know how to complete a sentence well.

Comment

• J

Again, very well done my favorite cat! Fortunately I have an easy one this time, although I have been struggling with the "H" before because I had written "the" three times and had to edit my post before pushing the post reply button.

Comment

• K

I understand what you mean, my dear alien. Nobunny wants tomatoes thrown at them. Then they'd be red-faced!! LOL!!

Comment

• L

Yes, tomatoes in the face are not very nice, but they might have a cosmetic effect making your face younger
          Uff, nobody was here to throw tomatoes, I had a mistake

Comment

• M

I wish I had been there to see your error, as I would have happily thrown red fruit at you!!!

Comment

• Okay, this is how this works, I was a little confused by the directions. The poster above will post a letter and I will not be allowed to use that letter, when I post the next post, correct

A Little Ferret Thief
              OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
              Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
              OHOHOH!! Check it out:
              My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
              Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

• (@ Jess..nope..above you, I did the letter N. I couldn't use the letter N in any part of my post. It has to be sentences, and at least 10 words. You mess up and we throw tomatoes at you!! On your turn you do the letter that is after the person above you. And if the person above errs, then you get to point it out and throw tomatoes!!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jess
                  Okay, this is how this works, I was a little confused by the directions. The poster above will post a letter and I will not be allowed to use that letter, when I post the next post, correct
                  No just Go in alphabetical order. and be careful; if you mess up you get Tomatoes Thrown at you

N

This letter could be hard to do but it seems very easy, i also said tomatoe.
                  Last edited by Darknight; 10-20-2006, 21:36:14.
                  Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                  "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• O
                    well, this is the hardest letter i have walked under...there arent many things i can say!!! yey there ya are!!!
                    Once a pirate...

Related to the Loonie Crew!!!
                    I am an elite member of GFARDTO

And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC
                    Also the referee of GH Looney Bin!!!

Comment

• P

Hey, you might not notice but you beated me... I was working letter O as well..

Comment

• Q

I waited for the easy one. Yeah thats right I did.
                        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• R

sowwy lili...thats not illegal, cause thats the way i say it...go back and look, i always say it like that!!!
                          Once a pirate...

Comment

• S

Okay, I don't want you to feel bad about that. I know you didn't mean it.

(BTW, What's "sowwy"?)

Comment

• T

sowwy is baby for sorry!!! you know like i sowwy!!! or like my lil girl says...blue's clue is cue's cues!!!
                              Once a pirate...

Comment

• U
                                This is rather hard, and Freakshow has a Kakashi avi now! MY KAKASHI!
                                I cannot say what show Kakashi is from. It contains the forbidden letter.

Comment

Working...
                                X