• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kao

Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=411

or:
    http://naka.web.infoseek.co.jp/f/kao/yasudake.html

Very short adventure in foreign language.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

What is this???

Comment

is there a walkthrough
      Eric DiLorenzo

Comment

waaa

I don't understand any of this! it's all in Japanese and there isn't anything i can find to drag around.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgehog lover
          I don't understand any of this! it's all in Japanese and there isn't anything i can find to drag around.
          You can find the spots to click and you'll get out

Comment

In the bottom right hand corner there is a small button, if you click on it it comes up with what I think is a hint, (not sure) Anyway here is what it says translated (Not what kao says)

As for the hint key it is under the flimsy paper under the plate for the dog which is put on the floor. Temporarily when it can click, please try doing densely entirely. When the new speech is made, becoming hint, it increases, that ("the あ - Shirako it was tasty", that becoming hint, increases is) gradually circumstance changing, those which are not visible were not visible and/or could not click being to reach the point where it is possible densely please find that. When the range which it can click (the arrow changes to the hand there are also times when) is rather small densely. Having hidden in the shadow, only part please pay attention to those which are not visible. Sometimes, it tries doing also the thing other than clicking when.. . More hint!

Sorry used tranlator and it makes it sound funny

Comment

Hmmmm pretty confusing and the "hint" thing doesn't help either, can't find anything to click!
              When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.

Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.

Comment

walkthrough!

sigpic
                ~Bell of the Ball~

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

Comment

more info!

the trick is to keep clicking on the food on the table until her glass needs to be refilled.
                  sigpic
                  ~Bell of the Ball~

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

Comment

wh what the sam blasted hill is this crap??????

Comment

Working...
                    X