Creating a Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a Website

If you visited this thread, then you can help me!

First of all, I will tell you, I want to do all of this FREE!!!

Okay, so let's get on with it. I want to make a website that people can get design tips, html codes, links etc for THEIR website. I also want to make a forum where they can discuss it, and maybe let them sign up to the website to get a newsletter and extra stuff. I need YOUR help for the design of the website, content of the webiste, which webistes i could use to make MY website and forum, and just generally any help you can give me. The website will be called Web Whizzard.

So, if you can help, please reply or PM me. And remember, I want it all free!

Many thanks, Becky

EDIT - Okay so I have a freewes account, been finding some good html templates that I can use, but the editing is sooo hard! I need a partner that knows how to do all this editing etc... Also, that forum site was good but too complicated for me, think i'll just use phpbbweb. If you want to be my partner in making webwhizzard, PM me.
    Last edited by becky---x; 10-22-2006, 17:32:01.

Originally posted by becky---x
    If you visited this thread, then you can help me!

First of all, I will tell you, I want to do all of this FREE!!!

Okay, so let's get on with it. I want to make a website that people can get design tips, html codes, links etc for THEIR website. I also want to make a forum where they can discuss it, and maybe let them sign up to the website to get a newsletter and extra stuff. I need YOUR help for the design of the website, content of the webiste, which webistes i could use to make MY website and forum, and just generally any help you can give me. The website will be called Web Whizzard.

So, if you can help, please reply or PM me. And remember, I want it all free!

Many thanks, Becky

Okay so it's been an hour and no replies. Guess my dream has been shattered
    This might help: www.freewebs.com absolutely free, just sign up
    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

I have moved your thread to the feedback and suggestions forum.
      Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
      tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
      we grow old because we stop playing games"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freakshow59
        This might help: www.freewebs.com absolutely free, just sign up
        Or maybe www.miumu.com since you want a forum
        Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Great websites, thanks!

Comment

Miumu Sux It Didnt Send Me An Activation Code!

Comment

I will help you when I can. I have a web site, forum, & understand some web design. So, just email me or PM me if you need help & I'll try to assist you.
              Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
              Looney GHer!

Comment

I know basic html but dunno is thats enough. I've just set up a freewebs account too but I haven't updated it yet. PM me if you want any help.
                ~*Still as he fled, his eyes backwards cast as if his fear still followed him behind-William Blake*~

Comment

Use

www.110mb.com
                  My computer sucks:pcsmasher:damncpu:

Hater of bad hardware:lam:

Living to destroy all games:pacmanSMILE::ghosta::ghostb::bouncie-smilie::spin::group-hug:

Has trouble making decisions:daz::light::inc::adr:

*xD*Science Rules*xD*

Member of the Science clud (I wish)*xD*:o:cash::ven::sonic-smilie:

Want more games? Here is my website

Comment

Originally posted by Acelightning View Post
                    well i have a webpage so can u tell me how 2 make one?????
                    how do u create a web site?
                    Last edited by Mistery; 12-18-2009, 22:58:35. Reason: Moved to appropriate thread
                    sigpicadd this signature to u if u like escape carmine room

Comment

If you want a free website, you could for example make one at http://www.webs.com/
                      It's not difficult, you can choose a template, and you find some tutorials on YouTube if something is not clear

Comment

Stop what your doing on clicking the sites.

DO NOT MAKE WEBSITES WITH THOSE!
                        Get a program to make websites, do not go to websites like Webs.com.

They maybe harmless, but once you make it, you'll be swarmed with Trojan Ads on your site on that site.

The last time i went to my website, i saw an ad. I was done checking and decided to leave, but get this: It Wouldnt Close! I tried again and again but nothing. That ad was attacking me already. So i turned off my computer.

Now im getting worms, Trojans and bugs because of this. and my site, everywhere, is infected as well. And yes, my E-Mail was even being attacked by spaming E-mail addresses i dont even know that know EVERYTHING about me. even my name. and i dont even know them.

So pretty much get a program, dont use the sites.

Go download Web Easy Professional 7. Its safe and its quite easy to use (and yes, its free). I use it. Im fine there.
                        Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
                        sigpic
                        Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

I recently made a riddle using Webs, and I didn't experienced any issues.
                          I actually only can praise webs. It's very user friendly, and it gives you plenty possibilties to change the template to your own prefrence.

The only thing that really annoyed me was that with some templates the add was placed on the right side, and it messed up my layout (the add was larger than the sidebar).
                          Also you can't upload pictures that uses any other glyphs than letters or numbers, and letters with a diacritic mark couldn't be uploaded either.
                          And well the amount of total pages you can have for one account is only twenty. But is not a problem to create several accounts using the same email.

As far for the ads, I didn't like that one of the ads was for a certain MMORPG game that is considered doubtful by many (doubtful, not harmful). However if the ad would be clicked it shouldn't give issues. And of course I don't like that the "lady" in the ad is merely used as ad to attract male players. I've heard she isn't even part of the game.

I don't want to say you didn't got malware by clicking an ad from webs, but in theory any ad can get corrupted, and even the most honorable site can get malware without the knowledge of the owners (also GH). No site is safe for those evil ones who want to spread malmare.

Generally I just want to say: never click ads!
                          Last edited by Adventure; 01-03-2010, 09:25:00.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X