This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kitty Caper Game

On a stormy night in the town of Bottomley, a sinister plot to separate a forgetful dowager from her furry companion unfolds.

Using your wit and intellect, explore the various environments in the game, pick up clues, challenge alibis and discover who stole my lady's moggy?

Was it the long-suffering Butler whodunit? Perhaps it was the avaricious son? Is the daughter everything she's cracked up to be? And, just what has a very large carrot got to do with it all?

>> Play the game here

Walkthrough

its a register to play though and there is a money prize for figring out the mystery.

Comment

Poor kitty
      Do the Dew

Comment

the kitty caper game

WHAT IS THE COMBINATION FOR THE SAFE can some one help me i am stuck i don't know why it can't be that hard

Comment

The combo for the safe is
          [spoiler] are you really sure you want to know

Comment

How do you enter the soliciter website I have the pass word but nothing is working

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
              The combo for the safe is
              [spoiler] are you really sure you want to know

No the safe combo is

Comment

I'm totally stuck now!! I've been on the daughters website "S.K.I.N" and the Tulkinghorn and Bristlethwaite website, got the photo of the vegetable competition and the fingerprint etc. Does anyone know what's next??

Thanks

Comment

The Soliciters Website!

When you get on the soliciters website click "log in" and type in the password you've been given!

Comment

the torch and the batteries

Ok, I've got pretty much everything.
                    moved the car
                    got the name of the cat (which is the safe combo) changes for every game
                    logged into the soliciters website
                    got all the photo's and the vegatables

but i'm really stuck on the torch

Obviously the batteries go in the clock, but can I get the buggers out.... nope

Oh, don't forget to return the screwdriver to the shed!!!

Comment

the hyperlink wont work for me to enter the password on the solicitor page!! what should i do?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                        Ok, I've got pretty much everything.
                        moved the car
                        got the name of the cat (which is the safe combo) changes for every game
                        logged into the soliciters website
                        got all the photo's and the vegatables

but i'm really stuck on the torch

Obviously the batteries go in the clock, but can I get the buggers out.... nope

Oh, don't forget to return the screwdriver to the shed!!!
                        I'm at exactly the same stage as you!! I'm stuck aswell, i've tried everything to seperate the batteries from the torch but nothing seems to work!!

Comment

whenever i search on my 'search desktop' it comes up with no answers. what must i do to get far in this game, i cant contact anyone or read anything i need to ring!?

Comment

Anyone having the same problems with searching the S.K.I.N and Solicitor's web pages ? .... I get onto the page, then nothing happens ... can anyone offer any advice ?

Thanx ...

Darrion

Comment

Hey Everyone, how can i get to play the actual game. I've dowloaded the msn search toolbar and got my first clue and i've registered to play, but how do i actually play? Can anyone help me and tell how i can play the game?

Comment

Working...
                              X