The Ambridge Mansion Day 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ambridge Mansion Day 2

A Spooky Point and Click just in time for Halloween, its Day 2 in The Ambridge Mansion can you survive throughout the day?

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/346576

Warning Probally Not Suitable For Younger/ Nervous Players Due To Scary Theme
    Im a proud Mummy to my gorgeous son Jack born 24/08/2008!!

ooh i beat the first one and it was really scary, i wanna play but I dont wanna play at the same time, you know? o.O

Comment

Is there any light ???

Comment

Originally posted by krishna
        Is there any light ???
        I don't think so... Apart from the small light dot which I presume is your torch...
        "Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep..."

- CARL SANDBURG

Comment

has anyone finished yet? i can't get the clock thing to work right

Comment

I ll try to find the LIGHT.

OK - you have to go to the kitchen and find the shiny thing. Click om it and then it will tell you to CONTINUE. So fare I am in the room (No 1) with the blue-light candles - the begining of the game.

In the corridor I have already a candle (litten up) and in the Inventory somethimg like a coin or a chip and a box of maches???

On the 1st door RIGHT (the room with the raven) there is a note somewhere in the books oposite of you;

In the kitchen (again) I fornd something like pincers (??) and another note;

Through the K you go in a corridor and you find the bathroom - there is a picture on the wall with a number "3" on it;

In the living room (with the big clock) on the table there is a wax box with a key - you can't brak it. I put it over the candle so it melts - but no use.
            The clock is set on 3:00h exact. There is a keyhole on it - supposedly the key from the waxbox will fitt - if I can take it out....

In the next TV room I found another paper; a picture on the wall with No "4" on it;

OK - DO NOT LOOK IN THE TV - There is a monster that appears after it and you are finished!!!!!!!!!!!

I click "continue" but all had vanished from the inventory - I have only the pincers? And the waxbox is not on the table anymore.....

I will leave it for the time - come back later. Good Luck.
            Last edited by Mistery; 11-10-2006, 07:38:21. Reason: merged multiple posts

Comment

Working...
            X