Abandoned Halls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abandoned Halls

You woke up to the sound of screaming caught in between the sound of crashing thunder. You walk downstairs to check things out. The next thing you remember is waking up in this dark abandoned building. Explore the area and find a way to escape! Good luck and enjoy playing!

Play here!

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

first, and happy

Comment

Woohoo! 2nd. Got a lot of gems, but no-where to put them. hmm

Comment

kikilo, you must wait, until you have all 7 gems, then you will see 7 places
        out, with very bad time....and 190 orbs.

Comment

Opps. I miscounted. Thought I had 7. Agghhh. Now where to look!

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Siamskin, did you need to do anything in room C with the barred window and boarded door? I tried the crowbar, hammer and sd, but nothing.

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Originally posted by kikilo View Post
          Opps. I miscounted. Thought I had 7. Agghhh. Now where to look!

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Siamskin, did you need to do anything in room C with the barred window and boarded door? I tried the crowbar, hammer and sd, but nothing.
          And out with 212 orbs

Comment

out w 99 orbs , couldn't find the last one

enjoy life

Comment

So there went the plans to catch up on dusting .. lots of lose tile, dust, ... in this game. See I'm 18 hours behind the rush.

need one more piece, safe, gold key ..
              Have to keep pausing - hubby keeps telling me stuff .. Does this save? I'd go take a nap if it does.
              Taking a chance .. off for a nap.

It did save. and I got the orange gem. have lit 4 candles - not sure why. Had a thunderstorm so haven't been here long. And now about bedtime. another candle. 6 gems. Hmm is that enough. Haven't seen a place for them. I didn't count the little purple things. I'll wander about - need clue or order also.
              out - 100 orbs - 522,700 score which is probably terrible.
              Last edited by NannaJoy; 07-25-2011, 05:26:06.

Comment

It should save

And out with 100 orbs

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Stuck on the binary, I know I need it to find the safe combination, but I can only find a bunch of 3 digit numbers

Comment

Working...
                  X