Sneaky's Travels 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneaky's Travels 2

Sneaky is continuing his mission to track down special coins that were stolen from the museum. There are 6 more coins hidden in different locations around the world. The second coin is hidden here in the bahamas. Use your Sneaky skills to find the coin by solving puzzles and collecting items to help! Good luck and have fun playing!

Play here!

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Okay giving up on the last butterfly...I will wait for adventure kidnap her and put her in the box

POP....oh and I found my small salt pot...a turtle..hooray

and out yeah...and talking to myself.....hihi

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Anyone Playing?

Just missing one butterfly

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

EDIT: Found the missing butterfly and pick up a Gold Key
      Last edited by Fernando Myrrha; 07-27-2011, 18:16:06. Reason: wrong script

Comment

oo, happy day(SD game!)
        ........and stuck, of course, w 2 butterflies and 1 gem.......oops, foud 2 more and last one ...i see but cant get it...
        sry, google translator really.....sometimes
        Last edited by siamskin; 07-27-2011, 18:23:55.

Comment

I'm stuck with the square CODE...just had the right code..but its not open the Box..

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

NVM out !!! YEAH great game agaain !!!! Congrats Snake's

Comment

This should go more smoothly that the last game I was stuck in. But late so won't finish tonight.
            So a start and now off to bed.
            Thursday - and I'm back. Found 1 more emerald and 1 more butterfly. Have a list of other things I need and thus revisiting the rooms I can enter to look for hot spots. My soap started a bit ago so I'll be distracted until 4. One thing I need should logically be in kitchen but the cabinets evidently nailed shut

At last another key! celebrating ..
            missing 1 gem. Hmm..

only 47 coins but out!
            Last edited by NannaJoy; 07-28-2011, 22:22:20.

Comment

Have 3 gems and 4 butterfies. Only found white key and screwdriver. Can't find any more keys. Anyone feel helpful?

Comment

Did you see me clue, kikilo? posted above.

Comment

I must be dense. My cabinets dont open at all. No hot spots that I can find. I got the butterfly. still missing 1.
                  Last edited by kikilo; 07-28-2011, 22:31:23.

Comment

LOL - I think they nailed them shut before we got here. I commented on that also. And the butterflies are small and hard to see. I think the one in
                    Last edited by NannaJoy; 07-28-2011, 22:35:54.

Comment

I spotted that little sucker, and the one outside. I am used to looking for the marbles, and have found several good ones. Too bad he didn't use them for this game.

OH HO! Found the last b'fly! Thanks NJ
                      Last edited by kikilo; 07-28-2011, 22:39:41.

Comment

So you got the next key? and I've got to head to kitchen - probably should have dinner again and it is almost 6 here. Good luck. I may look in later after meal.

Comment

Yes'm. And Out. Missed a few coins, but found the sneaky coin. Thanks for the helpful nudge NJ. Have a good dinner, heading that way too.

Comment

out with a silver medal....

Comment

Okay giving up on the last butterfly...I will wait for adventure kidnap her and put her in the box

POP....oh and I found my small salt pot...a turtle..hooray

Comment

Working...
                              X