Nineties T.V. Quiz 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nineties T.V. Quiz 1

Here is a new game by Renegade! Use your knowledge of 1990's television shows/series to name the show that each image is from. Click the question marks below the t.v. screen to get the image, and type your answer in the box provided. Good luck and have fun!

PLAY HERE!

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

got 7 right now and I do know a lot more of them but I don't know what they are called in English...
    When series are broadcast over here they get different names then the one that they originally have..
    From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
    sigpic

Comment

so far I have 23 so far...but he has one of the titles wrong...I entered it in correctly but it won't give me a check
      Last edited by MsInterpret; 08-24-2011, 20:42:57.

Comment

I have 13 now but I am a little bit puzzled with the text underneath the game..
        "So far you have 13 right answers; out of a total possible 72.
        Remember that this game is split into two parts-each part has half the questions. Play both!
        Your game is automatically saved and savefiles cary over between both games"..? I don't get this ..which two parts, both games?? I have a tv screen and 3 rows with a total of 36 question marks but that is it..

Edit:
        Have 17 now.. but I am using Google to find the right names..
        sigpic

Comment

I believe he is working on a Part 2 for the game that will have the rest of the questions...?

@MsInterpret.....Which one is wrong??

Comment

No keys or duck but a "check out more of our games" ad that blocks my questions and answer bar? You're too funny Renegade. But I have 5 out of the 6 questions I can access.

edit: Oh I had to click the more tab to make it disappear., lol.

edit: got 20 but need to go now.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I don't think that the numbers 3, 4 and 6 have ever been on in my country...
              25, 27, 33 and 36 leave me clueless too...
              I now have 22 right answers and still searching for the ones I know I have seen but I can't think of the right name..
              POP
              Got 36 using Google...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Adventure View Post
                No keys or duck but a "check out more of our games" ad that blocks my questions and answer bar? You're too funny Renegade. But I have 5 out of the 6 questions I can access.

edit: Oh I had to click the more tab to make it disappear., lol.

edit: got 20 but need to go now.
                I had the same problem and I was cursing the duck as I was SURE the duck caused that ad bar to pop up. LOL Then I realized I could click MORE to make it disappear, too.

Comment

I have 24 now and will continue this tomorrow..
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
                    I had the same problem and I was cursing the duck as I was SURE the duck caused that ad bar to pop up. LOL Then I realized I could click MORE to make it disappear, too.
                    LOL, I am so glad I am not alone in this.

I haven't found: 6, 9 , 10, 21, 25, 27, 33, 34
                    Only from 34 I can say I saw that blue guy before but I never watched that show.

BTw TinEye was a great help for some of them. And for others the text in the intros helped.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

just started
                      i have 3 6 9 10 11 17 21 27 30 33 left
                      need to continue searching

Comment

@Escapegirl.....
                        I tried writing it all different ways and nothing helped

Comment

@MsInterpret this works

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Adventure View Post
                            LOL, I am so glad I am not alone in this.

I haven't found: 6, 9 , 10, 21, 25, 27, 33, 34
                            Only from 34 I can say I saw that blue guy before but I never watched that show.

BTw TinEye was a great help for some of them. And for others the text in the intros helped.
                            How did you use TinEye?? I can't seem to save the picture and using the URL isn't working either.. and what do you mean with "the text in the intros"??

Edit:
                            Okay, used print screen and then paint to use TinEye and that gave me some more answers..
                            Can't find 3, 6, 11, 25, 27, 33...so that makes me having 30 right answers...can't wait to find out what the others are..
                            I don't like it that I can't see my answers anymore so now I'll have to do some guessing...

I just found out that there is sound with the pictures.......
                            Last edited by Yvonne; 09-01-2011, 21:53:43. Reason: Thanks linkin..:)
                            sigpic

Comment

Make a screenshot, cut out the pic, paste it in a new file and save it. I used MS Paint to do it.

I mean the song text.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X