Comfy Room Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comfy Room Puzzle

Comfy Room Puzzle is another escape the room game by Gamershood. Gather items and solve puzzles to escape. Good luck and enjoy!

Comfy Room Puzzle

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

muhahaahaaaaa....

Last edited by tipper75; 09-06-2011, 00:20:43. Reason: Added spoilers! Please use spoilers when offering solutions or clues.

Comment

Out, thanks Carts, nice game

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

greetings. 3 keys found and those puzzles done. Back to the hunt.
        BTW black widows red mark is on their tummy, not her back.
        Just need word now. But first get the dog out.

finially came to me.
        Out
        Last edited by NannaJoy; 09-06-2011, 04:26:54.

Comment

Out nice one again.

@nanna, I believe that is the very venomous Aussie Red back spider, which indeed has bright red markings on it's back (only squished one last week in my laundry)

On another note although I really like these games I would like to see some changes on the key puzzles, especially the pink key number combinations which I feel are getting a bit stale and rather easy.

Comment

nice again ,hi there shooter ...

Comment

Help with the number puzzle

I always get stumped with this number puzzles.

15 60 300 225 900

I know that 15 goes into each of the numbers but what is the trick to the answer!! Help please!

Comment

Originally posted by cmwhitlow View Post
                I always get stumped with this number puzzles.

15 60 300 225 900

I know that 15 goes into each of the numbers but what is the trick to the answer!! Help please!
                Trying to help you but I am smashing the entire room with my item and nothing gives...
                Okay, not working with the smashing but I have solved the pink key puzzle..
                There isn't really a trick, I think..I just start to try some combinations and cross my fingers that it isn't a hard one..

Gosh...where to use my item to find the orange key!!!! Nothing left to smash in the room..

Edit:
                Finally found it...thought that I hit that spot but apparently I didn't..
                ...and out...word was not what I thought it would be..
                From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yvonne View Post
                  Trying to help you but I am smashing the entire room with my item and nothing gives...
                  Okay, not working with the smashing but I have solved the pink key puzzle..
                  There isn't really a trick, I think..I just start to try some combinations and cross my fingers that it isn't a hard one..

Gosh...where to use my item to find the orange key!!!! Nothing left to smash in the room..

Edit:
                  Finally found it...thought that I hit that spot but apparently I didn't..
                  ...and out...word was not what I thought it would be..
                  That doesn't quite help, i know that 15 goes into 60 4 times, and it goes into 300 20 times, and so on. So, how do i figure out the 8 digit code? If i use all the answers of how many times it goes into the numbers, I am missing 1 number. This is frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by cmwhitlow View Post
                    That doesn't quite help, i know that 15 goes into 60 4 times, and it goes into 300 20 times, and so on. So, how do i figure out the 8 digit code? If i use all the answers of how many times it goes into the numbers, I am missing 1 number. This is frustrating.

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

out without help!

Comment

Originally posted by old biker View Post
                        nice again ,hi there shooter ...
                        Hi back at you old biker

For those of you have trouble with the number sequences on the pink key here is a method I use.

All you have to know that there is always a 3 part sequence, needing you to either divide, subtract, add or multiply.
                        then repeat

So for this one I would take the second number (60) and divide by the first number (15) which give me 4, so first part one of sequence is X4, then I divide third number (300) by second number giving me 5 so next part of sequence is X5, the I can see the fourth (225) number is lower then the third (300) so I minus 225 from 300 giving me 75, letting me know third part of sequence is -75.
                        So now we have the 3 part sequence X4, X5, -75. so you just repeat sequence as shown

I hope that makes sense, if still unsure fell free to PM me and I'll try to explain better.

Comment

Working...
                        X