Nick Toldy: Legend of Dragon Peninsula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Toldy: Legend of Dragon Peninsula

A chivalrous tale of dragon-slaying, princess-rescuing, and applying for a knight permits. Nick Toldy wants to slay a dragon, rescue a princess, and live happily ever after—but first things first: paperwork and problem solving. Use your noggin and help guide Nick to noble knighthood.

Play here

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

so where do I get the herring? firewood? ...
    knife to cut rope? Have lots of stuff but having a time figuring out use.
    Ship is free - yahoo! But I won't get on ?? need to do something else first?

Finially a knight and have moved on to the wilderness. Also got dog out, took pills, checked email .. and now hoping this will save. Got to hit the hay!
    Last edited by NannaJoy; 09-16-2011, 05:23:42.

Comment

You need to
      This was a cute game. A lot of old school Monkey Island in it.
      Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Back, played some and now in next city in jail. Was a long walk and I wonder why I didn't ride the mule part of the way .. . time for a break and maybe getting a cup of tea.
        Missing something for my roommates face. Got mustache ... not sure what else he needs. Also have a change of clothes for him but he won't do that until his face is done. Picky picky picky.Think I'll call it a night with this one. Need to check email and then let them pup out after Haven is over.
        Last edited by NannaJoy; 09-17-2011, 03:23:47.

Comment

Nanna--you need
          Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Walkthrough

Comment

Working...
            X