Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murran Chronicles 3: Lifedrinker of Landsdowne

The Murran Chronicles: Episode 3 - Lifedrinker of Landsdowne

After three years of development, the latest chapter in the Murran Chronicles series is finally out!

Download Link (120mb):
    Click Here To Download!

Plot/Storyline
    -------------------

Shortly after your adventure with the mystery in Montana, you are given a case involving mysterious deaths in Landsdowne, Massachusetts. The bodies of two men in their early twenties have been found recently, and according to local authorities both dead men looked to be in their seventies when their bodies were found. There is no explanation as both men were thought to be healthy, and in the prime of their lives. Add to this the odd reports of a pack of strange animals roaming the town at night, and you have your work cut out for you. Is there some sort of vampire creature on the loose as some of the town rumors suggest? What is behind the rumors of odd goat-like creatures that have been seen after nightfall? Are the two related? You are thrown into the midst of an age long battle between good and evil as you investigate the case of the Life Drinker of Landsdowne.

About The Game
    ------------------------

Life Drinker of Landsdowne is in 640x480 resolution, running in Hi-Color mode. This game is more than twice as long as the second game, and contains much more content, many more characters: some with dynamic locations, and 3 different endings depending on the paths and choices you make as the player.

This third game in the series is the first to not feature the police cruiser as your primary mode of transportation. Dust off those walking shoes, there is much to see in the town of Landsdowne.

This game will also feature something new to the Murran Chronicles: day and night cycles. Explore the town during the day, and return to places as night for a whole new look at them.

Specs:

Total Playable/Interactable Rooms : 45 (More than 1/2 of them with Day/Night versions)
    Additional cutscene/other Rooms : 23
    In-game specs
    ------------------

Screenshots:

Download Link (120mb) :
    Click Here To Download!

Thanks,

Bill
    Bill Garrett
    Weggieware Games
    ---------
    The Murran Chronicles
    www.billandnicole.net/games

Looks good...I'm off to play

Comment

Awesome, I hope you like it

By the way, its a throwback to the old-school adventure games of the 90s, in case anyone was wondering.

-Bill
      Bill Garrett
      Weggieware Games
      ---------
      The Murran Chronicles
      www.billandnicole.net/games

Comment

My goodness this is a large game to not have a walk-through, does anyone out there know where I could get a walk-through for this game!

Comment

Working...
        X