Silent Hill: Distant Scars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill: Distant Scars

Head back into Silent Hill playing a familiar character and find out about their dark past. There are events that took place before harry masons arrival to silent hill. You try to escape the dephs of hell yet no matter how hard you try, you go deeper and deeper into the darkness.

http://www.gamershood.com/17753/poin...-distant-scars

http://www.4an.com/play/silent-hill-distant-scars

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

started but need to stop to get some chores done. May be good .. needs a map.
    Died because I was short an item. Not sure where to find it - Must be missing something -?a view. Maybe someone will leave clue for me.
    Last edited by NannaJoy; 10-09-2011, 21:17:46.

Comment

fun game , interesting creatures. nannajoy did u get the key from the antique shop? if u of the alter one time there is a gun and ammo to use then its easy from there. if you havent got the key from the alter in the antique shop then go into the book shop and read the book and notice the alter and the book have key symbols associated with the book and go from there.

Comment

Thanks Sassy - I'll try again. Didn't notice that - really need reading glasses for the screen. bifocals make it rough sometimes.
        I tried
        Just not looking at things right I guess. Debating between nap and finishing a Sneaky one that I start a couple of days ago. Only got about 4 hours of sleep last night.
        Last edited by NannaJoy; 10-10-2011, 15:01:36.

Comment

well if you read the book in the book store from what i remember the symbols match the story. on the up is the moon down is the sun right is the demon left is the eye. so the story corresponds with the symbols

*****spoiler*****

Last edited by Yvonne; 10-11-2011, 08:31:27. Reason: Added Spoiler Tags, Please use spoilers to give hints or solutions

Comment

Working...
          X