Hilgreed: Kyobiki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilgreed: Kyobiki

Hilgreed: Kyobiki is a new Japanese room escape game developed by Hilgreed. You are locked into a room and you need to use your escape skills to escape. Good luck!

http://www.flash512.com/bi/qo3p.html?server1

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

think we have a language problem here ..although ,this games are mostly playable

Comment

language

If you want English, click the yellow bar at the bottom (sys) and then you can choose the language! It helps somewhat to know why you can't click on something anyway...

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

This game is great! It got low ratings because the servers were down for so long.
      Everything really is logical (though at first it may not seem so), so persevere.
      There are two endings...
      Happy escaping!

Comment

Well...discovered the language button but it isn't helping a lot yet..
        Okay...I just discovered that if you don't turn the lights off before finding clues and hints, you are gonna miss a hint....so for all that are starting to play this game...First thing that you'll need to do is to turn off the light and turn left to see the hint..
        ..and of course, I missed that hint..

I didn't get the happy end but I already needed a lot of help just to get to the end..
        From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
        sigpic

Comment

You can always see either hint... you just need to do something so the other hint shows up. Or undo something something so the other hint shows up

Comment

Working...
          X