Minoto-2011 A Fathers Travel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minoto-2011 A Fathers Travel

A Fathers Travel is another very cute and funny point and click type adventure game created by Minoto. In this game, you search around for finding items and solving puzzles. Enjoy the lovely graphics.

Good luck

http://mac.rash.jp/games/dasyutu/a174/en/index.html

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

That was twisted! I actually got stuck for bit, but random clicking payed off!

Comment

Comment

Weirder & weirder......

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

"Curiouser and curiouser"--Lewis Carroll-Alice in Wonderland.
          Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

omg, that was ....... strange?????

Comment

Starting out with "a rope--a child can also be used"... ??? This is gonna be a good one!!

So... Ojisan End?? I have no idea what that even means!! LMBO!! Definitely curiouser & curiouser...
              Last edited by SueJ999; 10-28-2011, 02:43:22.

Comment

@SueJ999, Ojisan means uncle...but Ojiisan means Grandpa...maybe the next one is about Grandpa...grin

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

the parents of who ever made this game did far to much acid back in the 60's!

Was funny and fun though.

Comment

That was verystrange. I was stuck in the spaceship for ages .. finally out.

Just think how much NASA could have saved if only they'd used goldfish bowls.

Comment

Working...
                    X