Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather

Whats the Weather Like around the World? I'm just Curious.

Example:

In Florida its 47 Degress right now and partly cloudy. Todays High is 57

I think its the coldest ever. This Florida Boy is Freezing
    Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
    "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

In California: 61 (F) degrees right now, partly cloudy. We expect some late showers. I'm kinda chilly

Comment

kinda chilly? omg, you gotta take a trip to new england sometime. its currently 22 degrees and i'm wearing a tanktop. lol
      Why do people kill people
      who kill people to show
      that killing people is wrong?

Just another girl
      trying to save the world
      one tree at a time.

Free Hugs

Comment

Ok I know I'm not crazy But, IT SNOWED HERE LAST NIGHT!!!!!! the last time we had snow in novermber was 1912. And just to add to the freaky weather here they say its goning to be in the 80's by this weekend.
        Last edited by Darknight; 01-31-2007, 13:26:18.

Comment

In Dimona it gets very cold during the winter season. My city is covered with 70% desert. And it does snow here. I know it's very strange. I mean, snow in desert, yeah right!!
          The last time it snowed here on 28th January 2000. Since then it didn't snow but I think it might this year cause it's very cold.
          Todays Weather Forecast for Dimona ~ 12? C
          Last edited by Eternal Becky; 11-24-2006, 16:45:00. Reason: Typo :P
          Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
          tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
          we grow old because we stop playing games"
          sigpic

Comment

Holland is pretty cold and a LOT of rain! I think this year i'll be home wet almost everyday, it hasn't snowed in here, i think last year or the year before we had snow in october.. but the weather is doing some really strange thing in here, the summer was almost cold and it has been the hottest autumn ever (or november or so, i can't remember). it's been cold the last couple of days so i think the warm days are over too bad, i'm already freezing in class..,
            Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Becky
              In Dimona it gets very cold during the winter season. My city is covered with 70% desert. And it does snow here. I know it's very strange. I mean, snow in desert, yeah right!!
              The last time it snowed here on 28th January 2000. Since then it didn't snow but I think it might this year cause it's very cold.
              Todays Weather Forecast for Dimona ~ 12° C
              wow...I never thought it would snow there.
              do you think 12° C is cold...that's practically like summer here!!
              manchester is always seen as the place in England where it rains all the time, in fact it is almost a standing joke! it has something to do with being surrounded by hills or something.
              Anyway, today....guess what...

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

Lately, the weather in Portugal is kinda weird... It can be very sunny one day, and the next day it's raining alot...
                Currently it is raining and...wow...It's sooo dark (it's only 5:30pm, and it seems that it is 6:30pm )
                Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                  wow...I never thought it would snow there.
                  do you think 12° C is cold...that's practically like summer here!!
                  Yup 12° C is very cold if you live in Dimona. We have the worst winter here and it has just started. Imagine, one day it is around 34° C and very very hot and the next day it rains for 2 days and it is 14° C.
                  It might go down to 3° C or 4° C by the time Chanukkah starts.
                  The cold directly goes inside your bones and thats why most of the people who live in Dimona have a lot of health problem. If it rains non-stop for 3 days then it will surely snows.
                  At 4:30 p.m it gets very dark outside.
                  Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                  tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                  we grow old because we stop playing games"
                  sigpic

Comment

Seems the weather is being strange all around Europe. Not that I notice the weather in Denmark so much as the one thing you can be sure about here is that you can't be sure how the weather is, it seems to have a sadistic mind of its own.

However it did snow here on the 1st November. That's very uncommon to the best of my memory. Usually we have a little snow in December, then the real amounts come in January and February. But November...that's just wrong.
                    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

We've also been having very weird weather here in California!!! Normally we have had a lot more rain by now! Today, I was awakened by pouring down rain (which I love) so I got up. But after about 15 minutes, the clouds moved away and the sun came out. I think it was just out to wake me up... Very weird weather around the world, it seems.

Comment

Well to add to the odd weather here. Its going to be in the 80's all week, which is perfect.

Comment

Lucky you..it's still in the low 40's here and it's almost noon! Burrrr...Chilly...

Comment

Awwww poor Escape I read your Freezing.. *sets Big fan up to blow the Warm tropical air toward you*

BTW, Its about 78 Degress Fahrenheit Now.

Comment

*takes in the warm air from Florida.* THANKS! It's 44 degrees Fahrenheit now, and feels like 38 degrees the weather channel says. So, I'm still pretty cold, and my fingers are still stiff.

Comment

Working...
                              X