No announcement yet.

Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im fine just checking in, there was no way i was able to get on last night, pretty much constant lightning last night, the sky was a bright green from 8-10 last night. We were under a tornado warning from 1-3 3-6 8-12 yeah my weather was speratic, the time we wernt under warnig we were under Severe thunderstorm warnings. The weather was pretty bad but my prayers go out to the people farther south.

Fortunatley i live where i do, the places around me had a few fatalities ther were 10 fatalities in the surrounding counties. where i live there is a platau to the west that broke up the storm just enough so there was no severe wind.
    Last edited by funja; 04-29-2011, 02:49:59.
    sigpic

Comment

• I was so worried about you, Funja. So glad you're okay! Thanks for the update. And my heart goes out to those affected by the terrible storms.

Comment

• Scotland has had some pretty stormy weather recently. Here's a video of a guy braving the storm on Thursday.

The wind reached 165mph. but it was almost treated like a normal day haha.

This guy was pretty surprised by a wild trampoline.
        Last edited by TANUKI; 12-10-2011, 18:01:54.

Comment

• Love those videos! I am big fan of such storms as long as no-one gets injured.

Here it's just chilly and cold. It dark and clouded, frequently it rains, sometimes the suns shows up but never long and quite often there is strong wind that only makes it more colder. In the night it freezes or it's only a few degrees C above zero. During the day it's 4-10 degrees.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Its not been that cold this year here (south eastern united states) but i guess realative to other places still cold i was playing frisbee with a chunk of ice yesterday that would ot break.We have just had two small dustings of snow this year but the ice its everywhere!!!
            sigpic

Comment

• Most of this week we're going to have between 40C (104F) and 41C (105.8F) on Thursday it will reach 42C (107.6F)
              Heat wave time
              Last edited by Chocbubbles; 01-24-2012, 10:01:44.
              sigpic

Comment

• Very cold over here. The snow has reached almost 10 centimetres depth.
                Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

• Now it feels like spring here but it has been raining for two days. Not just a drizzle but a torrential downpour
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X