No announcement yet.

What are you reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rereading, for the third time, Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde I lovethis book .
    sigpic

Comment

• Im reading The hunger games for the 3rd time refreshing my memory for the movie. cant wait
      never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charmed4ever View Post
        I just today finished I am the Messenger (AKA The Messenger) by Markus Zusak. It was a really amazing book and it keeps you guessing until the very end. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes suspenseful books, or just to anyone who likes to read.
        Originally posted by zillah0625 View Post
        just finished reading smoke and mirrors by niel gaiman

GREAT BOOK I love it!! he is my favorite author now that I finished reading his book
        Originally posted by funja View Post
        Rereading, for the third time, Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde I lovethis book .
        Thanks for these titles! I am going to check if our library has them.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Irwin Shaw:Young Lions

Comment

• What are you reading

Im currently re-reading the glorious science fiction of Peter F Hamilton, starting with his book "Pandoras star". Seriously, if you enjoy sci-fi I highly recommend this writer, the stories are amazing, I cant do them justice with my words, but it is certainly some of the best sci-fi I have read.

Comment

• Re-reading To Kill a Mockingbird

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyhjdn View Post
                What are you reading

Im currently enjoying Leanbean and re-reading the glorious science fiction of Peter F Hamilton, starting with his book "Pandoras star". Seriously, if you enjoy sci-fi I highly recommend this writer, the stories are amazing, I cant do them justice with my words, but it is certainly some of the best sci-fi I have read.
                I'm almost done with the third and final book of the Mistborn thrilogy by Brandon Sanderson. What an epic saga. I love it!
                Last edited by AlvinLi; 05-13-2022, 10:48:32.

Comment

• I am ready who moved my cheese.

Comment

• I am reading The Girl with The Dragoon tattoo again c:

Comment

Working...
                    X