William and Sly 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William and Sly 2

The gnomes have stolen Williams journal and scattered the pages all over the mountainside! Luckily, he knows a fox who’s willing to help him out.

William and Sly 2

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

17 mushrooms so far and one page. play with arrow keys.
    having a time jumping up after 2 temples etc. - keep missing and having to redo. Not sure how many mushrooms at this point (should be a way to check that) but have 3 pages. Hopefully this saves. Need to do something else for awhile.
    Last edited by NannaJoy; 12-27-2011, 15:55:07.

Comment

beautyfull game ,but too big to keep my attention

Comment

Back - and above the "echo" I can see a key that I can't seem to get to. The game did save.
        A pixie trapped, the need for another bomb, and need another key. Need help jumping higher/longer ..
        Reached sign "this lilac needs trimming" and found a bomb that I used.
        "Its dark in there" sign. I can make fire but how to take some with me? "the rocks seem loose" sign. 40/100 mushrooms and another pixie trapped. High cheset needs a key.
        "This plant is insane" sign.
        "There appears to be an erosion problem" sign. "there are many lies here" sign. To the left of this is a thin peak and I can see at least one mushroom on the other side that I can't reach from where I am. Aha I have done something and will get an award! Finially found where to collect the award which will speed up the game. Yippee. With that I'll say good night. Should have been in bed an hour or so ago.
        Last edited by NannaJoy; 12-28-2011, 06:16:54.

Comment

It is soooo addicting...

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

I'm back .. need to figure out where to stick the balls - missing one. 53/100 mushrooms
            Missing blue one. I've placed 3 which I hope are right.
            can't seem to reach a pixie while in flames. - time for a break.

took me awhile to figure out the jumping stuff, Lady - hang in there.

5 pages now.
            See a sign far left up high that at this point I see no way of getting there. 68/100 mushrooms. Think dinner warmed up ..
            Last edited by NannaJoy; 12-28-2011, 23:01:03.

Comment

Runt

I guess my fox is the runt of the litter because I can't seem to jump as high as it wants me to.

Comment

Dinner over - all 4 of my balls in right places - they glow. The question is, do I get more powerful or what? Now to find some you fingers to race between the fire tower and the pixie .. there are 4 pixies btw. Grandkids too far away.

6 tries but I at last freed one pixie. Many to go. Need to do something else for awhile. Have been interupted numerous times while tring to play today.
                Last edited by NannaJoy; 12-29-2011, 02:23:45.

Comment

@lady_davis, I'm playing with his twin brother...lol

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

William and sly 2

just found this game about 80 minutes ago, 70/100 shrooms, have 2 faeries, have 3 of those post things (missing WEST/fire), got the runes so I can teleport, 6 pieces of notes, but how do I get the fire to the other fairies and how do I jump higher/farther? some shrooms and notes are out of range.

for jumping .. HOLD the up button (but it doesn't seem to get that extra bit we'll need for some things).

MAKE SURE you're jumping against all the 'walls' some go all the way through.

it also helped to play with the map ON .. then you can see where you are and are going
                    ok .. found it .. don't click if you don't like spoilers with maps!

http://gamewalkthroughscheatstipssec...and-sly-2.html
                    Last edited by whiteirishtiger; 01-09-2012, 06:50:12.

Comment

very interesting game

Comment

I restarted as it had been so long .. I've freed all the stones and can now teleport. I'll probably still have trouble racing to de-ice the fairies.
                        At the press down to make fire at the far left I notice a mushroom on the other side of that "wall" to the left. Can't seem to get there. Anyone get there?
                        I have Ohmni sight. I presume this a good thing. Not sure what that does yet. OK ... sparkles where things are, things I can't jump to. I need wings.
                        2 pixies free with no time to spare.
                        Last edited by NannaJoy; 09-13-2012, 02:20:39.

Comment

Working...
                        X