long lost bro:hitman
    MOM:nefertiti
    DAD:party4ever
    UNCLE:yorick
    AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

sigpic

Comment

@ ravenclawrulez

What about Neville?!?! he is so freakin sweet!! He is BAMF!!! theres a facebook group about him hahahahaha...it makes my giggle!! but those other top 11 that you have are totally sweet too!!
      Sister Dia <3
      Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
      You SHOULD Be Worrying About
      U-NO-POO -
      the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

aww i love harry potter. the books are amazing and the films are good too purely because they confuse the non potter eaders!

Comment

I LOVE HARRY POTTER BOOKS i got the last book the day it came out and read it in like 1 and a half hours it rocked now i am sad cuz there is going to be no more books

also people are so anit gay dumbldor is gay so now parents arnt letting kids read it but before they would it is soooo reatarted
          Emos not cutting your wrists or being depressed or wanting to kill.Emo is emotional.Emo is being ourselves.To tell you the truth emo is a music genre.So next time you wanna talk about an emo.Learn what emo means

Member of the GH looney bin and proud of it

Online family:

Husband: point click man

bro in law:invincible

dad:rc-10m

Comment

Im pretty sure you guys have read the fan fiction of James Potter. If not theres a good website up by the man who wrote the book. www.elderscrossing.com

I have read it through once and it was pretty decent, although he doesnt have the flair and dramatic suspense that Rowling does.

I have read through the Harry Potter series no less then 5 times.
            I do agree the movies lack the feel that the books do, but if they put in every detail,the movies would be like 5 hours long,easy. lol
            The movies do lend a good visual aspect to those who lack a vivid imagination

Comment

harry potter rocks takes me like 4 days to read the book i love it!!!!!!
              If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

If anybody has the ole Xbox Live, be sure to add me: ArchaicBread

Comment

Harry potter is a really nice serie of books... And movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae View Post
                  Im pretty sure you guys have read the fan fiction of James Potter. If not theres a good website up by the man who wrote the book. www.elderscrossing.com

I have read it through once and it was pretty decent, although he doesnt have the flair and dramatic suspense that Rowling does.
                  Thanks for sharing Rae I have downloaded the book in PDF format. Can't wait till I read it
                  Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                  tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                  we grow old because we stop playing games"
                  sigpic

Comment

Is James Potter like, Making Fun of Harry Potter?
                    I haven't read it yet.
                    If it was, I'd definatley eat it all up.
                    I've got a riddle for you guys.
                    PM me or just tell me in chat what comes next in this uhh, well, (how to describe it?) Saying. (I guess)

What does the scouter say about his power level?
                    (hehehe I love this part)

Comment

every one in my class(but me) hate harry pottor they saw it's too long but i read the last book in 2 days!
                      I am and will always be a timetraveler

Comment

I <3 harry Potter!!!!!!!!!
                        Don't go to the dark side!The're lying about the Cookies!

Comment

I too love Harry Potter, I refused to read them for ages (big Lord of the Rings fan). I have now read them twice and can see myself reading them again, because they are so good!
                          Badwife of my husblonde gh1!

Still searching for "the bit underneath"

My Riddle:- Little Red Riddling Hood Current Temp End 39

On holiday: 27th Aug - 10th Sept

Comment

I just (finally!) started reading the series. I'm through the first chapter of the first book.
                            sigpic

Comment

Enjoy them! I know I did. The first book seems it was aimed at younger readers, however, as the series progresses more appropriate for a much more broad audience.

Comment

That's probably why I like it so much. Probably 75% of what I read in my spare time is children's literature.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X