Riddles of Riddles: Reloaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PFCBaker
    I cant figure out earth and space 4, I got the number but I don't know what to do with it!
    pm sent
    When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking.

Comment

Thanx sleepy, I didn't think of that! Very much appreciated!

K, anyone got earth nine? I have googled and i'm pretty sure my eyes are about to fall out. I've tried every constellation there is that could possibly have to do with it but I've got nothing.

Comment

Movies Level 10

Very stuck on this one. I understand that the clues are in the title, but I can't find planet or any variety of the word... I've looked for ANY words up, down, diagonally both ways, and even spiraled the puzzle backwards and forwards. Nada, zip, zero. HELP!!

Comment

Originally posted by BreakBtJunkie
          Very stuck on this one. I understand that the clues are in the title, but I can't find planet or any variety of the word... I've looked for ANY words up, down, diagonally both ways, and even spiraled the puzzle backwards and forwards. Nada, zip, zero. HELP!!
          could you pm me the link please? i have the answer but i can't remember how i got it without taking a look at it
          When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking.

Comment

Earth and Space Level 9

I'm ba-ack :-/..... Yeah... so... I think I know what the connect the dots thing is.... I think. Saw the source code, googled stars up the yin yang and I still can't figure this one out. Clues, anyone?

Comment

okay, my brains fried, anyone got miscellaneous 1, back and forth, outside in?

Comment

okay, my brains fried, anyone got miscellaneous 1, back and forth, outside in?

no, this is the one i'm stuck on.
                have you gotten any of it yet?

Originally posted by BreakBtJunkie
                I'm ba-ack :-/..... Yeah... so... I think I know what the connect the dots thing is.... I think. Saw the source code, googled stars up the yin yang and I still can't figure this one out. Clues, anyone?

okay, pm me the link.. i'll see if i can remember it & how i got it.
                Last edited by Mistery; 01-05-2007, 06:08:35. Reason: merged posts
                Have a heart and try me,
                'cause without love I won't survive.

Comment

Wallstreet & Junkie

i'll give you a hint, first off it's not a constellation, Wait, what was that noise? HOLY
                  #$%% What is that HUGE HOLE in my backyard!

Comment

Wallstreet & Junkie

i'll give you a hint, first off it's not a constellation, Wait, what was that noise? HOLY
                    #$%% What is that HUGE HOLE in my backyard!

ohh.. i've had that one for a long time. i'm on the misc. 1, the same one you were on.

but if he doesn't get that with that hint.. i'm not sure what else could be said.
                    thanks though.
                    Have a heart and try me,

Comment

Hehe... yeah, that hint did the trick, but GEEZ, you know?

Now, I'm muddling my way through miscellaneous 4... my only question is the verb agreement. It talks about a word... with letters, but none of the letters contain vowels... is it just semantics, since a letter can't have a letter? Or maybe a letter can have letters and I'm not thinking about this correctly. Oh well.... off I go to riddle another day.

Comment

Wait, Wallstreet, are you still stuck on misc 1?

Comment

OMG!!! It's all so clear now!!!! THANK YOU JUNKIE!!!!

Comment

Yay! Let me know when you're on Misc 5

ARGH.... or better yet Misc 8
                            Last edited by Mistery; 01-05-2007, 22:35:00. Reason: merged posts

Comment

anyone got a hint for misc 3?

Comment

okay. wow. i'm feeling pretty dumb at this point. and yes, i'm still on misc. 1. haha. and honestly, i haven't gotten anywhere with it. i actually gave up on it weeks ago. i'm not one for the jumbled words riddles. they blow my mind. give me anything else, i'll figure it out. anyway. thanks for trying. (:

good luck with the rest of them.
                                Have a heart and try me,

Comment

Working...
                                X