Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions about the GH Online Riddle Contest

Quote Originally Posted by linkinpark333 View Post
    im in the same boat as jonthewatch

i have levels for different riddles and other unused levels. im not sure if i want a themed riddle or not. i was going to do a riddle i usually do, but now im second guessing myself.
    Completely up to you, of course, but if you're really unsure, just choose your best levels and put them into one riddle. (This is only a suggestion. )
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
    ~ Helen Keller ~

Find Gamershood on Facebook!

Be a part of the mind-bending, head-scratching, thought-provoking...
    Gamershood Online Riddle Contest!

Click HERE for details!

In the announcements thread the contest logo has been posted but I am unable to view it. Can it be re-posted? Are we to incorporate this logo onto our riddle homepage? Thanks.

is there a limit on how many pages can be made? if i make eggs it will take up more space.

im also having picture problems.

Im not sure which levels/ideas to put in. i would have submitted my riddle already, but its too easy. I have loose levels and other ideas, but not sure if i want to include it or not.

Thanks for the report 30nights! I re-uploaded it and now it should be visible for everyone.
    And no, you don't have to integrate the logo on the index page of your riddle, but of course this is allowed if you like to.

@Linkin, what kind of picture problems do you have?

I think this answers your question..
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventure View Post
    Q: You have set a minimum of 15 levels and a maximum of 20 levels. Are egg-pages considered as individual levels?
    A: No, egg-pages that give you a clue whether you are on the right track or wrong track or egg-pages that give you an additional clue for the level are not counted as individual levels.

Q: Are so called sub-levels, i.e. level 1a and 1b, considered as individual levels?
    A: When the sub-levels are obviously related, stay loyal to one subject and can't be solved without the other sub-levels, then the sub-levels of one level are considered as one level only.
    I can't help you with deciding what levels or idea to use for your contest riddle. That's completely up to you. But what you could do is make the riddle with the best you have now and when you get a better idea you can replace that new idea with an old level. You still have 44 days left to submit your riddle.
    Some people shouldn't have a keyboard or internet. Sometimes I include myself to that list.

Thank you Adventure. I like the logo.

@adventure i want to merge multiple pics into one file. Also, for one idea i have, i want to put one pic on top of the other. i know layers are involved somehow. i need an online editor that cann do both without downloading it.

another question i just thought of. regarding pictures, how am i suppose to get rid of the properties? (i can save the pic but not remove the properties) and even if i did, how can i prevent a reverse image website to spoil the answer to the level?
    Last edited by linkinpark333; 02-16-2012 at 22:58:00.

ignore above post

regarding the walkthrough, what should be included? the answers and/or a step by step process. do i include the egg pages?

when will the contest come to an end?

We first must have all the ratings of the jury members before we can set an official end date.

If you like to have a wild guess I would estimate it... June first or somewhere in June.
    Some people shouldn't have a keyboard or internet. Sometimes I include myself to that list.