Arzea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arzea

Pulled into an unknown world, a young Wizard must master magical spells, fight dangerous enemies, gain powerful abilities, and search a mystical land in order to find his way home.

Control the wizard with the arrow keys or ASDW, and using your mouse to aim and shoot your spells. [Tab] or [Escape] will open the menu, [M] will open the map, and [Shift] will open the spell change wheel.

Play Arzea

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

can't jump high enough - can't seem to find the next area I can move on to. (I hear them giggling at me ..)
    Moved on a bit and got douse spell. Nap time .. eyelids insist.

Back for a bit. Looking at map I see a red line and a small red square - danger? (no - area opened by red key) and of course location of me. Aha
    double jump orb.
    Need wall breaker..
    speed orb - getting too tense. Time to rest from this.

having a time moving to a new area. Need to start earlier in the day. I shall come back and try some more.

Some of you will see this right off but you can go

So I'm in a lower area at this time. Watching for a green key.
    Had a gold key but died and when I came back to where it was - it wasn't there .. not in my items list. Need that to get green key I think. Got to do something else for awhile. (2/13) Trying to back up but can't seem to jump up to old area without dieing. Gold key has not reappeared where it was and thus can't get green key and move on to another lower area. A glitch in the program? will work on it for awhile. Keep hoping someone will appear and give me a helping hand. (2/20)
    restarting - fireball spell -save place. red key - douse spell. Double jump, speed orb, 5th heart, yellow and green key (evidently need to get them both or the yellow one will disappear if you die before getting green?) lvl 20 - and it is a long ways to next place to save. tried 3 times with my stiffening fingers. enough for tonight.
    lvl 23 (3/2) at last reached another "save" place. Need blue key. 65/490. 8/21 medals. - another save place, chill spell. and need pale blue key. lvl 25. another save place - lvl 26. Now off for a nap.
    Last edited by NannaJoy; 03-02-2012, 20:59:51.

Comment

This map is huge.....taking a break...now...

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

lvl 27; 3/3 - see light blue key but can't get it. and to the east of it is a gal I also can't get *grin* hmm. Wonder what I need to do to open wall to get to key. Well, have done this one area about 6 times and not gotten far enough before running out of stars .. timing off. So calling it a night.
        lvl 30 3/3 see blue key and almost had it. to the left and up where I saw the lt blue key & gal. tried 4 times .. now have got to stop and get ready for visitors.
        lvl 31 3/6 - tried again for blue key but 7 a.m. evidently too early. Woke before 6! Maybe I can jump an stay clear of moving items better later today. Maybe after a nap. Sorry Donaud, you are ahead of me .. Visit from youngest son and his family took some of my time.
        lvl31 3/8 - got that blue key! and I see no clue for the green witch from Donaud left behind. PALE BLUE are with key sign inside -need to do. lvl 33 - and cleared a few black areas (where I had not been) & finished my Snyder's Pretzel sticks. Can't seem to jump high enough to get on the CANOE shape area above where red walls were. headed into dark area to the right. Neeed a REDISH BROWN key to go upper route. lvl 35 - rough going on the downward route and I've been sent back to beginning 3 times (ran out of hearts). Enough for tonight.
        3/9 - interesting that the black areas on the map are back. WHY? Got GUST spell over water area to the right of green wall and under area with PURPLE wall. under GREEN wall is a ?concret? wall that doesn't appear on map - and not sure what to do to get rid of it. Can't move on to the left there at this point. lvl 38 - headed left and down.
        Last edited by NannaJoy; 03-09-2012, 13:50:04.

Comment

Pretty fun game !!

I'm on lvl 36, and trying to kill the green witch (?) down in the pit... it's BRUTAL !!

Anyone have any tips ?

EDIT: Level 70, missing 2 keys.
          Last edited by donaud; 03-06-2012, 05:39:37.

Comment

3/10 - at the "hook" I can't go right - passage blocked by 4 AQUA colored blocks. (lvl 39) At the bottom and headed right a bit - AQUA wall and behind it a person with green hat - ?the green witch? I have no idea how to get by the blocks - do not show up on the map like the colored walls that require a key.
            STUCK with this problem.
            up, around circle and headed toward where a green wall was to the right. The "hall" below the one where the green wall was is also blocked with "concret" blocks. Grr! So it was also not just an unexplored area but one I couldn't get into.
            Back to the dark area I had tried but kept dieing .. to the right of the "canoe" looking ground. 3/12 - spending a bit of time trying to make progress in this same area. 3/15 - lvl45 and still not through that dark area to the right. Well, I watched someone else do this .. will that help?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjPVbP2Lhb0 Having trouble with a wide jump. enough for awhile.
            3/20 - tried again .. got passed long jump - but not much further.4/1 .. still trying now and then.
            Last edited by NannaJoy; 04-01-2012, 05:19:47.

Comment

funny game

Comment

Working...
              X