The good old days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good old days

well lately I have been scaning the forums and Im surprised that only a few people posts now. Im just missing the days when we chat nonstop and stay logged on until our eyes would give up on us. The days when we would chat with our online families and talk about anything funny.
    never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Bump! ..because we missed to spot this post. Sorry about the delay of 2 weeks.

(I will delete my post as soon as there is a real reply).
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

This is one for the good ol' days
      And I have it all here
      In red, blue, green
      Red, blue, green

~ Not me
      Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

@ adventure

Its ok at least its posted now
        never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

Oh man. I remember when most of my time was spent on here just talking and having a good time. Wonder where they went?
          If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

If anybody has the ole Xbox Live, be sure to add me: ArchaicBread

Comment

Lost in time and space or with the nose in the evil book...grin.....

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

They all vanished in thin air (a.k.a. real life)

Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Yep, real life can suck you in and never let go again
                From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                sigpic

Comment

It doesn't has to be a bad thing. However it is sometimes curious that also long time friendships are abandoned with it. For some the internet became an addiction and they had to step away from it entirely. For others the internet became some sort of replacement of the real life and now they are back to their own real life. Other left because of drama and issues with others. Other gained other interests.

I think internet friendship can be part of your own private real life. It's just a matter of involving and to be not afraid to take the step with those who proved to be real - not just internet / forum characters.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

True
                    From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                    sigpic

Comment

I really do miss the friendships I've had on here that I no longer have seeing as the other half has disappeared, though I am glad for them that they've made the decision to pursue whatever makes them happy, even if that includes having to leave GH for a while.
                      If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

Comment

Interesting thread - I've been a member of this forum for almost 5 years now. Glad so many of you are still here even though I've only had contact with a few I read the posts with interest.

This may be a bit of escapism, but it is also part of who I am - I like doing puzzles and games

Comment

I'd like to say this site and the people in it influenced a big part of who I am today. I was given an outlet to input all my thoughts and feelings and grow as a person and I'll always be appreciative of that.

Comment

I do wish that I had never left, but it's been almost 4 years since I went inactive; the time just flies by. I'm not sure what it was at the time, but I may have just forgotten (luckily I can easily bookmark good sites like this one ).

What I think has caused the inactivity in most is, as stated previously in the thread, real life! Also there isn't as much interest for online games now; it seems to be more about iPod apps now. I still do play online games, but I limit myself now to just the one (RS). It would be good if GamersHood could become unique and open up to the iPod apps in a way, perhaps showing interesting app games or having a mobile-friendly site. Though re-thinking I'm not sure it would work. It seems that even apps are decreasing in popularity.

What is the world doing in 2013?!?!?
                            I blame work/school.

Also:
                            @point click man
                            *looks at my own signature*
                            Hmmm...
                            Online family:
                            Online bro: Point click man
                            Online dad:RC-10M
                            Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

Oh yeah. It's real easy to get in that trap of "I have things to do, I'll get on (x) later.", but then you never do. Luckily some people come back, some don't. It's just a cycle that while annoying, is necessary.

Comment

Working...
                              X