No announcement yet.

The good old days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I know that the forums are not that busy anymore. But it's great to see GH is still around

Comment

It's been ages for a new Gotmail, they used to be great. And as you can see i've got a new account. The old one had problems. But GH is over a decade old, so it has had a good run so far.
      Last edited by Oscar Wilde; 08-06-2016, 23:29:27.
      Good taste is the excuse I've always given for leading such a bad life.
      - Oscar Wilde

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.
      - Oscar Wilde

I have but the simplest taste—I am always satisfied with the best.
      - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Yeah, I loved to play room escape and point and click games! I still play a game once in a while.
        Well, forums were an important part of social media 10-15 years ago, now there are a lot of other channels, and times have changed. I still hope that GH will stay up for a while.
        Yes, I was surprised to see your low post count, and figured you have a new account for some reason.

Comment

If you have some time left, this game is huge and it auto-saves which is a good thing
          http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...light=elements
          But i've got to go, great talking to you and hope to see you soon. And all the best with your twisted aliens
          - Oscar Wilde

- Oscar Wilde

- Oscar Wilde

Comment

Eek!!!!

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
              If you have some time left, this game is huge and it auto-saves which is a good thing
              http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...light=elements
              But i've got to go, great talking to you and hope to see you soon. And all the best with your twisted aliens
              Thanks for that, I'll try it. See you soon!

Originally posted by tipper75 View Post
              Eek!!!!
              Eek?!? Hello my manatee friend, how are you doing?

Comment

ىHolas! Sleepy I have been busy as can be And you?

Comment

Awww, then I hope you'll be able to get a good sleep.
                  I'm also very busy, see this post http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...=1#post1185387, but I'm doing well. I've had a few days off, on Monday I start working again. Time flies by so fast, and it's not easy to keep up with everything
                  I tried to get on the forums earlier, but the password reset e-mail doesn't seem to work. Now I've had assistance by a very nice butterfly lady who has helped me get access again

Comment

I was thinking the butterfly would like to know of your visit

Comment

Well I told her that the login has worked, so she might see my posts when she logs in. And I'm planning to visit from time to time, so I hope that we'll have the opportunity to chat soon.
                      Any news on GH Planet?

Comment

When did we last speak? No new news, pretty slow around here

Comment

I guess that must be around 5 years now
                          Yeah, I've seen that many have left. So it's great to still see some users around, and have a chat

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery View Post
                            Yeah, I loved to play room escape and point and click games! I still play a game once in a while.
                            Well, forums were an important part of social media 10-15 years ago, now there are a lot of other channels, and times have changed. I still hope that GH will stay up for a while.
                            Yes, I was surprised to see your low post count, and figured you have a new account for some reason.
                            The social media didn't get any better lately with all those selfies, do you still have that deathray on board? Maybe you could get rid of the Kardashians, that would be a good start. And i have a couple of people in mind after that.
                            - Oscar Wilde

- Oscar Wilde

- Oscar Wilde

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X