Mystery Of Time And Space (M.O.T.A.S)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pen? Paper?

I don't know how to write this letter or sth. I've pen and a paper and what now?! I'm stuck... :-/

Comment

Take your pen and paper back to the note written by security. You should be able to go from there.
      good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        Juz put the broken up triangle back to the security panel beside the door and the door will be unlocked.
        But the door is locked again...

Comment

what do i do whit the rat head, im cliking and clinking but it doesnt move, the brics are in order but that head is anoing me

Comment

Rat head?

I can't get the rat head wot pattern do u need on the floor?

Comment

Omg!!!

I put the cut triangle in the security box but the door wont open..... please help me

Comment

PLease help me! I'm stuck in the room with the cut-up triangle and the security thing.... i can't open the door!!!

;< ;( :<

Originally posted by Icedragon
                PLease help me! I'm stuck in the room with the cut-up triangle and the security thing.... i can't open the door!!!
                What he said
                Last edited by Adventure; 05-18-2007, 13:05:33. Reason: Merged posts
                I am Sofa-King We-Todd-Ed.You Laugh cuz were different I laugh cuz were all the same. Girls are like rocks, skip the flat ones.

Comment

help

im on d windows puzzle lvl 13 help on d box fing plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Lv4, triangle

Can't put the triangle back into the box..... can anyone help me please...

Comment

i can't write my request on the paper...i have the pen and paper. i've also found the snail-mail box...please help!

nevermind! i've already found it thanks to a previous post! ^^'

greaaaaaatttt/... now i have to open the door with a computer, i have the code, but can't get thru the second room on cpu...
                      Last edited by Adventure; 05-18-2007, 13:06:10. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

what shoule i do?

i donot know which level i am in, but i got a code "quest".and i open the computer,then i saw a picture with E,S,T,W.what should i do next?

Comment

i donot know which level i am in, but i got a code "quest".and i open the computer,then i saw a picture with E,S,T,W.what should i do next?
                          Have you figured out what to do next?
                          I am in the same spot but with different letters. This is driving me mad it was quite easy up to this point or maybe I'm just daft

Comment

Have you figured out what to do next?
                            I am in the same spot but with different letters. This is driving me mad it was quite easy up to this point or maybe I'm just daft
                            Form a word with the letters, key into the PC and the door will open.

Comment

Help Me!

I am stuck in level four with the code beside the door and whne you click on it smiley faces come up and when you click the right smiley face the letters from the alphabet come up and i dont know what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anya
                                once you have the three tiles under the stairs you can pull them back;
                                click twice for first(left side) once for middle one and twice for the right side;
                                then put rat head trapped inside the box from the left
                                yeh but it aint workin

Comment

Working...
                                X