Jack Carter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Carter

French point and click detective game. There are 3 different versions of the game, however the story, the places and the salvation staying the same. “Bertha” (jack’s car) has been stolen. Your task is to solve the case before the police do. You got 10 minutes every time.

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/2321

http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?i....swf&width=800
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Help! I'm blocked with the binocle since I can't find the man among people!
    Brumilde

*Dio ci ha dato due orecchie ed una sola bocca per ascoltare almeno il doppio di quanto diciamo*

Comment

He is on the 2nd stand from the left. 4th row up!

Comment

Originally posted by Glenowen
        He is on the 2nd stand from the left. 4th row up!
        Im there to, I clicked everywhere, nothing happens, done it 4 times, and yes, I really did click everywhere... ***! Cant find this ****ing guy

---=[ You can have it all, my empire of dirt, i will let you down, i will make you hurt]=---

Comment

It varies the position, just keep an eye out for a fat man with a blue shirt n red cap, or swing ur mouse round the binocular view the problem I amhaving is entering the safe numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by sim1987
            It varies the position, just keep an eye out for a fat man with a blue shirt n red cap, or swing ur mouse round the binocular view the problem I amhaving is entering the safe numbers?

I done that, it never worked, I switched site and got a version with higher resolution and finally found him, but now, I got the paper with 7-11 on it and I dont know what to do with it, im getting bored of the game, First I was happy cuz its coming from montreal, where i live, but now I think this is frustrating having to start back each time youre stuck, I would have prefered if there was no time, so theres not that much pressure and you get the time to think and try... what do you people think about it?

---=[ You can have it all, my empire of dirt, i will let you down, i will make you hurt]=---

Comment

Yeah I've quit I tried senario 1 about 5 times then senario 2 then 3 n got bored of it. Why r the police even involved, its his car if he didnt want them involved it isnt their place to help. lol sue them for interfering. I always get the same safe code but in senario 1 it doesnt work on the wall safe and I don't know the letter for the safe in th garage thing.

Comment

the numbers on the safe...it doesn't fit !

Comment

For the code!
                  Brumilde

*Dio ci ha dato due orecchie ed una sola bocca per ascoltare almeno il doppio di quanto diciamo*

Comment

which scenario are you doing Brumilde?

Comment

would help if it was in english gave up

Comment

Hi! I Can't Pass The Men Who Ask Me The Billet!!!!! Help. I Have Only The Vip Card

Comment

I finished B, C version. Anyone A?

Comment

i confused about this game
                            1 I BELIVE IN THE BUNNY.
                            Remember to add a bunny to your sig so we can finaly rule the world!!

Comment

I did A and found everything but can't figure the code for either of the safes, i tried just going through every number on the one behind the painting but ran out of time o.0 yea i used the binoculars and it makes it much easier, when i did it he was in the top right hand corner and it's obviously him because he is bordered in bright yellow and the cursor changes to a hand, if it so just glide your mouse over people until it does that...

Comment

Working...
                              X