No announcement yet.

Spot the difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have 74 gold and 3 bronze to get and 1 more silver. i was playing this game for like 24 hours when i first found it. i get way to addicted
    Last edited by Mcakkay; 01-17-2007, 23:45:33.
    Sister Dia <3
    Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
    You SHOULD Be Worrying About
    U-NO-POO -
    the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

I've just finished this fantastic game! My head hurts and my eyesight is damaged, but who cares!! lol
      Master Player rating with 28 Gold, 20 Silver and 30 Bronze, not bad for my first attempt! (I hope anyway!)
      I am definitely gonna play this game again, when my head/eyes recover!

EDIT: It only took about 2 seconds to load, so that was a real bonus too!

EDIT 2: I've now managed to get my ratings up to 61 Gold, 16 Silver and 1 Bronze (this one is the moving backwards text and it's a killer!) and I'm quite pleased with myself. Going now to recouperate my brain!
      Last edited by Sammie C; 01-18-2007, 20:09:19.

Comment

wow what a game think i need to go to the opticians now lol.

i got

23 Gold speeds
        18 Silver speeds
        37 Bronze speeds
        Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal xxx
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blondiebear
          I am really enjoying this, but I've finally gotten stuck. I'm on the green level, mirrored photo - it's something red with lots of strange yellow shapes on it. I have 6 of the 7 differences but have been stuck on the last one for hours. Has anyone done this?
          Oh man! The green level is easy! ... I went very far, blue level.

Well, btw i'm stuck in blue level it's because i'm damn hungry! ... Lolzzz

Never mind! I have done it! ... Now i'm in black level, let's see what happens.
          Last edited by Adventure; 08-01-2007, 22:05:56. Reason: Merged post. PLease use your edit button. Multiple posting is NOT allowed.

Comment

okay.

Comment

Good
              From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
              sigpic

Comment

Fast

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Working...
                X