The hunger games series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hunger games series

can't get enough of this book! This book is the best novel I have ever read. the action, romance, drama, and humour its just the perfect blend.

aaahhhgggg CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE..

Suzanne Collins is the best )
    never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

LOVE these novels! It are not the best books I ever read but certainly one of the most addicting books I ever read. I almost bought the 2nd book because I had to wait one week before the booked returned in our library and I couldn't wait that long. That says something, doesn't it?

I am certainly going to see the movie but I don't expect too much of it. I hope, though, that the movie is still pretty good, because Suzanne Collins deserves that.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

well they would definitely change a few stuff in the movie just like in other book-to-movie adaptations I just hope it wont be too elaborate just like in the harry potter series
      never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

The hunger games series

I just finished the book series. It is one of the most engrossing and emotionally taxing book series Ive ever read. Katniss really gets inside your head.

Movie is great too. one of the best book to movie translations Ive seen, and the acting is fantastic.

Comment

The hunger games series

Everyone I know whove seen it claims it is a very good movie and a good match to the book. I havent seen it yet, but Ive wanted to since I heard of it coming out.

Comment

The hunger games series

First one by far. Second felt like a repeat of the first and third was very .................... . I get what she was trying to do in the third but didnt really work for me.

Comment

Working...
            X