Yizhi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victory under The Red Flag

O.K., I got it. It seems I am a Chinese hero and now I am starting to struggle (under the red flag, of course) for the victory of a communist regime. Be sure, that my victims will never escape so easy from the red dungeons as I did from the japan prison. Long live our chairman Mao !

Comment

Okay I got the stick

*Spoiler*

By the hay and use it to move the food to get the note

now what
      Do the Dew

Comment

how do you move the curtain???

Comment

about curtain

how can i move the curtain???

Comment

how i can open the god damn door???

Comment

Arghhhh, the game has loaded but I don't have an inventory so I can't use anything I pick up

Comment

whats the combonation?

*points to title*

Comment

Kill em all

before you go into the room with all the guards, find the bomb and put on the uniform. They wont hurt you if you're wearing it- Look around in the room for the vase with the plant, put the bomb next to it and leave the room. The will all die...mwhahaha, lol..sorry, it's just so amusing

Comment

Help!!!

CAN'T SEEM TO KILL THE DUDE TO GET THE UNIFORM..........any suggestions

Comment

mm

i always get killed by the guard after i come out from the jail. how can i kill the guard?? can some1 pls teach me?? thx...

Comment

Curtain

Can anyone plz tell me how to move this stupid curtain??? i ve done everything else the only thing i miss is the key to the car...plzzzzzzz somebody help me-by the way...do you really use the gun you take? lol

Comment

first, get the little wire on the floor then the note then the bar. open the door with the wire then beat down the guard with the metal bar then pick up his key. go to the room on the right and pickup the 2 medkits. go into the hall and get out the metal bar and go to the room on the left. beat down the guard to your right then move the kar935 boxes to find the bomb. get the uniform from that same room and put it on. then use the blue key on the door opposite the 1 with all the men, click the pocket of the jacket a few times and a key will drop, use the key to open the middle drawer on the desk in the same room and get a pistol (you dont use it in the game anyway so just leave it alone) go out of the room and go into the room with all the men (go unarmed) turn around in the room until u see the vase (the vase that has a plant in it) on a small dresser. place the bomb next to the vase and get out of the room. all the men will be dead. go to the table where the men were playing poker and click on the guy to the left, he will drop a paper with the code for the safe on it. go to the room where the safe is and enter the code,open it ,and get the paper, go to the curtain and drag it all the way to the left, you will find a key behind the curtain this key is the key to the van, go to the van and use the key on the van and the game end. you have just beaten Yizhi.

THE COMBINATION TO THE SAFE IS 7138 or something like that. just look at my last and you will figure out to get the code to open the safe

there is no real code for the safe. everytime you play the game theres a new combination. so you have to play the whole game to get the code.
                          Last edited by Yvonne; 10-28-2010, 22:51:48. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

Yhj

Am really stuck on this one............I have picked up bone but can't do anything with it, have watered flower and now can only see out of window or watch prisoner walking and nothing else? Whatever am I supposed to do next?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                              When you have opened the door, you have to take the stick... And use it to kill the guard, you'll find the stick under the 'window'... -xXx-
                              What stick? I don't see a stick.

Never mind. I found it.

I always get killed by the guard in the uniform room and whenever I do kill him, I end up dead anyway. That's f***ed up.

HOORAY! I finished the game.
                              But what is the gun for?

Comment

E A S Y game !

...yeah, that gun is full of blanks !!

Comment

Working...
                                X