Stephen Bly, Dee Henderson, Karen Kingsbury, or Jan Karen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Bly, Dee Henderson, Karen Kingsbury, or Jan Karen

Some of my favorite authors right there. I'm not opposed to hearing about differant people but if you do I MUST warn you I might not know what you're talking about.
    History is written by those wo survive, and their account reveals a heart released from death and defeat.

-Stephen Bly in his book The Outlaw's Twin Sister

I have never heard of any of those ppl could you help me out

A Little Ferret Thief
    OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
    Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
    OHOHOH!! Check it out:
    My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
    Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

Well, they're all great authors and I love their books. About the authors themselves I know little about except maybe Stephen Bly. I know his sister-in-law. Well, that's not really true. I'm in his fan club and... But they're all good and they write a little bit of everything. It depends on what you like to read. But, I'd be happy to recamend any of them.

Stephen Bly writes mostly westerns. Dee Henderson has some great mystery books. Jan Karon writes great books if you just want something relaxed and somewhat funny. I must warn you though that the characters in her books are usually elderly. I love those books. Karen Kingsbury... Well, she writes books... The series I read was great but two of my sisters read another series and didn't like them that much. And I've read other books by her that are great.
      Last edited by OneBun; 03-17-2007, 23:28:17. Reason: merged posts
      History is written by those wo survive, and their account reveals a heart released from death and defeat.

-Stephen Bly in his book The Outlaw's Twin Sister

Comment

I see I read alot of Mystery, it is my fave and adventure I hate romance it is too slow for me and I also like Historical Fic

A Little Ferret Thief
        OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
        Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
        OHOHOH!! Check it out:
        My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
        Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

i love christopher paolini's books eldest and eragon how can someone just a few years older then me have so much writing talent hes blessed with a special noggen XD

Comment

Working...
          X