No announcement yet.

Really bad Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked Something About Mary, probably only because I saw it at a young age though. I hate Spongebob in general, the series as well, not just the movie. (My little brother used to watch it EVERY SINGLE MORNING and he'd turn it up SO LOUD that I could hear the theme song in my room upstairs with the door closed.) Titanic I hate mainly because of how long it is. I'm generally a very hyper person. I can sit through many movies, but Titanic was just too dang long for me. It's been a while since I've seen it (I only saw it once, because that was enough for me), but I seem to recall that it did drag along slowly in a few parts, and that annoyed me. I liked Brokeback Mountain, that movies makes me cry, but maybe I only liked it because Heath Ledger was in it.

One of the movies I saw, I only watched because it looked like one of those movies that were supposed to be so serious, but as soon as you saw two minutes of it, it was so dang stupid that you were laughing instead of hiding from the scary stuff. It was called Mega Shark VS. Giant Octopus. It was one of those movies that you only watch because you're pretty sure it'll out-stupid any movie you've ever seen. And the video store had nothing else good. NEVER WATCH IT. It was hard to follow, boring, and SO unrealistic.
    sigpic

Comment

I was very disappointed by Brüno with Sacha Baron Cohen, the whole movie involves one joke which is about gays. I don´t have a problem with homosexuals and where I from they are pretty liberal about it. But it just isn´t a big deal around here so the joke doesn´t work. And besides, what is the difference if you´re gay, straight or whatever. That is not who you are as a person but a small part of the whole that is you. What does annoy me is a overreacting show-off which is full of stereotypes.

Comment

i agree with that but it was like Borat and could of been good to see it in a different style

Comment

Am i and Kevin Smith the only ones who think that the whole Lords of the Rings was as dull as dishwater. Three movies to bring back the ring to the volcano, it was beautiful made but the story was just too thin. It could easily be made into one movie.

Comment

No, I agree completely. I didn't like Lord of the Rings. well, actually, I did; I saw it when I was younger (8 or 9?) and I liked it then, but I was so easily amused back then that I liked almost anything. I tried to watch one the other day, now as a freshmen in high school, and I got bored after the first two minutes. Same goes with Star Wars for me.
            sigpic

Comment

Um,,, I absolutely hated Dreamcatcher . It made no sense . I think it is the only movie I ever hated .
              If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

Umm not really Mos tof the moives I have seen are good and the ones that are bad I forget LOL

Comment

i saw the first 10 mins of vampires suck and had to poke my eyes out it was soooooooooooo bad. worst film EVER and Ive watched a lot of good, bad and ugly films.

Comment

I rented Bridesmaids and didn't like it, some girls who try to outdo eachother. And the movie got some good reviews, i don't understand.

Saw Ricky Gervais the other night and feel free to correct me but i can't remember a movie with him that was funny. I saw the 2 Night at the Museum and the Invention of Lying and the Golden Globes but I just don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Darknight View Post
                      I watched BloodRayne on HBO last night and was very disappointed.
                      I have also watched this movie. But i am not agree with you. I love this movie. I love the concept of this movie (half-human half-vampire Dhampir). Kristanna Loken was my favorite in this movie.

Comment

So I have been hearing Pixlels is a horrible movie because of Adam Sandler? Is it true just because of him or is the more to it? Also, I never knew so many people hated him until it came out. There seems to be a lot of negativity surrounding it.

Comment

Working...
                        X