Really bad Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Volkoronado View Post
    I saw this really terrible, horrible movie once. It was a horror movie called 'The Doomed Pinata' or something like that. Not even worth describing. It was bad.
    Also I watched a Chinese movie called 'The fist of Buddha' or whatever. It was so weird and so bad, that whenever everyone asked what I did the day I watched it, I answered I had been teleported through a space-time loop and lost 2 hours of my life.
    I like a positive outlook on bad movies: if they're bad enough, you can have a blast laughing at poor quality, special effects, storyline, etc!
    sigpic
    "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Soda Beverage of the Looney Bin

Comment

Thing was when I saw the Pinata one, I intended to rent another one and got this one by mistake. Had to see it with a girl I used to date too, which was the funny thing.
      Oh and boy did I laugh with the fist of buddha. Watching drunken fighting never gets old, and there were this weird cast of dudes with all sorts of strange powers, like a zombie guy that created poisons and well.. in the end all hell broke loose which really cracked me into laughter. It is horrible nonetheless lol
      Escape games teach you:
      there's ALWAYS something in the trashcan.
      *Escaped from 41 rooms so far!
      "Need a different Point of View? Ask away!"

Comment

I hear that!

Oh! I almost forgot: The Gods Must be Crazy was a bad one too!
        Last edited by Jones; 04-05-2008, 03:38:03.
        sigpic
        "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Comment

How bout this one...
          Worst movie EVER
          The Ghosts Of Pirate Island
          It's on SHAW demand
          DO NOT GET IT LOL
          Gimme an eyepatch some cheesey iMovie special effects a bucket of red paint and I alone could make a better movie. It was so bad lol. As I own a mac and use iMovie alot for presenttions
          I noticed in the movie when there was a lightning storm it was a special effect from Imovie called"Electric Shock" it was funny to watch though! lol
          Anyone here seen it?

Check the site

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0996489/

The latest review is currently
          "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING" lol
          Last edited by derek44; 05-17-2008, 19:35:17. Reason: forgot link
          I've got a riddle for you guys.
          PM me or just tell me in chat what comes next in this uhh, well, (how to describe it?) Saying. (I guess)

What does the scouter say about his power level?
          (hehehe I love this part)

Comment

I watched this movie the other day called Sleepaway Camp, and I had never heard of it before I just found it on some website, It's a film from the 80s.
            I have to be honest it wasn't that bad, I just found the plot a bit silly and the ending was really surprising. If anyone here has seen this movie too, could you say what you thought of the movie? Thanks
            Scottish And Proud!
            Put Your Hands Up In The Air!

Comment

A horrible film is uhh, The Hunt for eagle one a total blackhawk down ripoff with the most horrible story ever.
              I've got a riddle for you guys.
              PM me or just tell me in chat what comes next in this uhh, well, (how to describe it?) Saying. (I guess)

What does the scouter say about his power level?
              (hehehe I love this part)

Comment

Turkish Star Wars
                sigpic
                "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Comment

Meet the spartans.
                  My friends told me about how funny the movie was.
                  I watched it, and wanted my six dollars back. and my hour and a half of life back.
                  I thought my eyes were going to rot out of my head. It was that bad.

Comment

Ok....I have two words for you.........EPIC MOVIE!!
                    LOL. That was a really bad movie, and it was meant to be a comedy....all it was to me was a very strange, crappy, unfunny film.
                    The only thing this is well known for is being one of the worst movies ever!!
                    Trust me...look this movie up on www.imdb.com and you'll see what I mean.
                    Scottish And Proud!
                    Put Your Hands Up In The Air!

Comment

Yes, that movie was bad too.
                      Now they're making disaster movie. Hopefully it won't be as bad as their last two installments. Not a bunch of pop culture references and ripping them off.

Comment

I was disappointed with Nacho Libre, because I'm a big fan of Jack Black.

In The Woods was absolutely awful.
                        Ghost member of GFARDTO

Online Family

Sisters - Super T and Humphryboop
                        Brother - Awsomeman

Sanity is futile...So be LOONEY!

Ghost of the Loonies

Comment

That movie was pretty bad too. It made me cry because is was so horrible.
                          lol jk.

Comment

Infection
                            The Wicker Man

They just hit me!

Comment

Old horror movie called "Suspiria" I think.. Watched 10 minutes and shut it off... Funny that now I know why I payed 1 cent for it..

Comment

v for vendata that movie was just plain stupid. I was so disappointed
                                2~28~10 <3

Comment

Working...
                                X