Day of the Ghouls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day of the Ghouls

Young people are disappearing, and a town is cowering in fear. The streets are deserted, the police are befuddled, and even Pizzeria Romana won't deliver any more. And, as if alligators in the sewers weren't bad enough, now there are rumors of...ghouls?!
    Who can unravel this mystery and save the people from this new horror? We need someone fearless, persistent, observant, someone who won't hesitate to confront evil and outsmart it.

Good luck

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Going in

Oops, lots of views.
    Got 3 items now but no idea what to do with them or how to use them.
    As far as I know, I have explored all the views but now I am stuck

4 hours later and still not done
    Have used a few found items but the item I found the first is still in inventory
    This is really not an easy one
    Have seen 2 doors that need a numbercode but haven't seen a hint for those and the numbers that I did find are not working
    From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
    sigpic

Comment

I might be having a brain cramp but how do you use objects? I am trying to

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Gave up, the inventory and item use is too annoying.

Comment

Yep, it is annoying but after you get the hang of it, it works.

It took me a few tries but I finally got it

I have made some progress but it is wise to write down things because you'll need some things seen along your way

Okay, there have been times that I thought of giving up but I didn't. Looked for help and with that I got out but things were hard at times.
        Very well made game
        From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
        sigpic

Comment

Went back and had another crack. That game was tough in places and loooong. Still think the item use was annoying. I mean you go through the effort to make a good game and overlook one small but important part.
          That aside finally got out. Great back story to this one.

Comment

Working...
          X