• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StickRPG

Link:

http://www.xgenstudios.com/play/stickrpg

Role-playing game.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

not too great, you really have to boost up your points before you can do any crimes really

Comment

My guy was at like 80 of everything ,but then a message pop up

*sorry you lost connection to your internet ,please try again later*

Damn you BerkleY!!!!!!!

lol
      Do the Dew

Comment

I have more than 400 for my intelligence, 300 for my strenth, 100 for my charm , a castle, tv, computer and a car with everything else that I didn't say
        Last edited by Adventure; 07-28-2007, 14:09:48.

Comment

golly. i cant steal the car [too darn stupid!], i havent bought any appliances for my apartment [yes, its still an apartment, i havent upgraded it yet], and i cant find how to catch a bus!! it aint working!! golly gee, golly gee.

so ya as i was saying, i cant catch a bus. i go to the bus thingy and i press on one of the buses but it doesnt do anything. how do i get it to work?!

oh yeah, and why is charm helpful at all?

ok nevermind about the charm question..its for robbing banks!
          Last edited by Adventure; 07-28-2007, 13:59:36. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

bus

but...HOW DO YOU RIDE THE BUS!?!

Comment

...nevermind..i got the bus. >.<
              i went to las vegas, and it said that i slipped on a used condom and got robbed by a squirrel. that sucks.

Comment

how am i supposed to get $500,000 for a castle?! I have $46,398 and it took me ages to get that. im even the CEO! psh. ya, it gets kind of boring if you have to..

sleep, work, sleep, work, put $ in bank, sleep, work, sleep work, put $ in bank, sleep, work..get in a bar fight, sleep, work, put $ in bank, sleep....

Originally posted by Unregistered
                I have more than 400 for my intelligence, 300 for my strenth, 100 for my charm , a castle, tv, computer and a car with everything else that I didn't say
                lol. thats pretty good. i have 143 for charm, 511 intelligence, 170 for strength [lol], a tv [with sattelite!], mansion, computer, car, a treadmill, and $46,398.

and it took a really really really long time.

it says on the side that you can run for president..can you? how?
                Last edited by Adventure; 07-28-2007, 14:10:04. Reason: Merged posts
                -Jackie

Comment

loll this is fun!

I NEED HELP!!! it wont let me buy applianses or electronics
                  Last edited by Adventure; 07-28-2007, 14:00:22. Reason: Merged posts
                  we were at the beach everybody had, matching towels! somebody went, under a dock, and there they found a rock!!! but it wasnt a rock, it was a rock LOBSTER!!
                  Peter Griffin

Comment

God im all like the dictator of all sticks, a billionair king($692304839), I have a sports car, 999strength, 999charm, 999intelligence, and got a castle!

Originally posted by Jackie
                    it says on the side that you can run for president..can you? how?
                    you get 650+ on your stats, dont fight or do drugs, get a castle with everything inside it, and have 2000K

Originally posted by Progamer9515
                    I NEED HELP!!! it wont let me buy applianses or electronics
                    maby becasue u don have enough cha ching?
                    Last edited by Adventure; 07-28-2007, 14:05:48. Reason: Merged posts and deleted inappropriate and rude contents

Comment

Sorry!

ehhehehehehe...sorry the last 3 posts were mineSORRY!!!!*f0kin @s*

Comment

I have Charm 446, Intelligence 563, Strength 490, castle(with every applience), car and am bored, nothing else to do. Do u really have to get ?2,000,000 to become president. Can't be bothered it will take ages

Comment

sorry but yeah

I have Charm 446, Intelligence 563, Strength 490, castle(with every applience), car and am bored, nothing else to do. Do u really have to get ?2,000,000 to become president. Can't be bothered it will take ages
                          sorry but u have to have 650+in each stat and have 2000000 bucks it tooke me to day 520

Comment

oh yea and if you played for 365 days u get a message tellin ya that u have a sports car! ^_^

Comment

Dude! u friggin weakling im like 999 on strength and i bet ur like 5 or somthin\_/
                              I Have eveything and im president you need to get up early for the bus

Comment

Working...
                              X