+ Reply to Thread

Thread: games will not load

Thumbs down games will not load

I get a message to register or disable ad blockers if I can't see the game. This message appears even though I can see/hear the ad that plays before the game should load. I've been a member of Gamershood for years, but lately when trying to login, I haven't been able to do so. I re-registered and am now able to login. I've also disable my ad blocker. The games still won't load. I like the Gamershood site, but if this problem persists, I will discontinue using it.

Are you talking about games on GamersHood.com? As opposed to the gamershood.com/forum. Or other sites that the links are too (most should go through the main site)? The easiest way to avoid the ads is to sign up to the GamersHood.com (mainsite). It is a separate membership than the forum, but it will allow you to skip the adds. Yes, I have a membership to both sites

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Hi callowc, sorry to hear about this issue.
    I checked the main site and see you have an account on gamershood.com, too. Last login was only a few hours ago but no idea when you registered there. Anyhow, having or not having an account shouldn't affect the loading of the games, only the ads. Questions to solve the issue are:
    - Is your flashplayer player up to date? You can check your version here: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/script/flashdetect The latest version is Flash player 11. Update if you have an older version
    - What kind of browser do you use and what version are you using? Updating your browser can help.
    - What plug-ins and ad-ons do you use?
    - Have you cleared your internet cookies, caches, and history recently? Do it now.

Secondly my advise is to send a PM to GamersHood and explain your problem. Also tell him the answers to above questions. We hope to hear back from you soon.
    Faily of Kzin

For the new Fish Room Escape, I keep getting: Unable to Connect to MySQL Server

I'll try again later maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by SueJ999 View Post
    For the new Fish Room Escape, I keep getting: Unable to Connect to MySQL Server

I'll try again later maybe?
    Opened NP with FireFox!

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Gamesperk sometimes has hickups....happens to me every now and again....if it happens again contact me and we will work something out.

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

+ Reply to Thread