Clear All

• The Ambridge Mansion

Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/roomescape/theambridgemansion/

or here:

http://escaperoom.net/play-391-THE-A...E-MANSION.html

Dark and scary.
    Last edited by OneBun; 07-22-2018, 22:29:57. Reason: added working link

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Where is switch on???

Comment

The walk through is pretty straight forward, but I am rubbish at these games! I got all the marbles, and the keys but I cant figure out the sequence for the marbles behind the knight thing...

HELP!

Comment

i have no way of picking up the slice of meat it talks about in the walkthrough (after ages of figuring out what was with that bird). the walkthrough talks about picking up some meat for it, but i cannot do that. whats up?

Comment

SPOILER ALERT - Solution to Game on TV - DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW

it is a grid with 16 squares - 4 x 4. When I say "Row" I am referring to right to left. WHen I say column, I am referring to up and down. This is the pattern to click to light up all the boxes at one time

I am sure there are other ways.
          Last edited by Yvonne; 10-10-2010, 11:22:26. Reason: Placed spoilers

Comment

Marble grid

I found all the marbles and I know that I must put then in the puzzle behind the knight, but I can?t solve it. I think that I know where to put the purple and the white ones but where do red and yellow go?
            I can?t figure out what rooms correspond to the squares in the bottom right side of the puzzle.

Comment

Solved

Forget it, I just solved the marble puzzle.

Comment

Ok, solved all the puzzles but when I try to go out of the mansion I always die. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  i have no way of picking up the slice of meat it talks about in the walkthrough (after ages of figuring out what was with that bird). the walkthrough talks about picking up some meat for it, but i cannot do that. whats up?
                  I too am having the same problem...does anyone know why?

Comment

good game, haha, not as good prolly if i didn't use the walkthrough

click here for puzzle spoiler

this is the best i can do. if it doesnt work, just let me know. hey, no one's perfect!
                    Last edited by Yvonne; 10-10-2010, 11:24:42. Reason: Please no double posting, use the Edit Post button
                    Taste the Rainbow!

Comment

Originally posted by younglawyer7

it is a grid with 16 squares - 4 x 4. When I say "Row" I am referring to right to left. WHen I say column, I am referring to up and down. This is the pattern to click to light up all the boxes at one time

I am sure there are other ways.
                      Light up all the ones in the first row (turn them grey), then click the ones in the next row that are next to the unlit ones. Keep doing that until they are all lit.

Comment

Oh My God

those freakin dolls in that second to the right door scared the hell out of me

Comment

how do u leave the house?
                          ow...
                          uh...
                          I feel pretty!
                          Don't worry, hurry or 4gt 2 smell z flowers. Itchy nose... AACHOO!!!
                          Please let there be someone that still does this.

Comment

my games takin ages 2 load

Comment

Walkthrough

WHERE IS THE WALKTHROUGH?! i keep getting eaten

Comment

Working...
                              X