X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this game have an ending?

Comment

Clever

I liked the last puzzle with the paintings.

Comment

You're meant to get eaten, when you get eaten by the Shadow Creature, you get the diary, and it allows you to advance in the storyline. The intro before getting eaten scared the crap out of me though. If you hover over the monster bound to the ceiling in the hall long enough, it roars at you and turns red and furry...

Comment

Oh, and another hint

NEVER look out of a window (seriously, I mean it)

Comment

It's a shame... it seems like it would have been a good game but I can't get it to load right. Does anyone have a link to it on another website?

-X-
            "A private paradise of dreams

In an air that falls apart"

Comment

Helpppppp Need Walk Though

i seriously wana kno wher da walk though is? wher is it! i hate da dolls in one room it totally confuzes me! i dnt hav a clue wat 2 du in dis game! sum plz help me!!!

Comment

yea, seriously, where is this walkthrough?

Ive been in the first two rooms (the doll room and the GIANT crow room)((i didnt click anything either >_>))
                And yea, i need like a walkthrough... to like hold my hand... GAH! >_<

You guys can make me your own walkthrough as well ^_^ i wont mind

thanks a ton
                Theen

Comment

I used the walkthrough when needed, but I didn't get a real ending.
                  Just a note...

Comment

help!

Originally posted by Unregistered
                    I liked the last puzzle with the paintings.
                    i think i got the code but bothing happens! is it 6213754? help!

Comment

Hellllpppppppppppp

Can anyone tell me if there is walkthrough for this game pleassssssseeeeee as I am to thick lol

Comment

@(*#$%^

ok i just beat it but never i mean NEVER play THIS game on a stormy night *shudders*

Comment

where it the glue

where it the ****ing glue i cant seam to find it can someone help me

Comment

what happened...did everyone give up?

since this thread is old I guess I'll never know...
                            Last edited by Yvonne; 10-10-2010, 11:26:15. Reason: Please no double posting, use the Edit Post button

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                              Can anyone tell me if there is walkthrough for this game pleassssssseeeeee as I am to thick lol
                              Click the W in the lower right corner of the game screen. The game's author was nice enough to provide one for us all.

Comment

painting room

does anyone know wheres the painting room is? i already did the marbles behind the night but wheres the painting room?

Comment

Working...
                                X