No announcement yet.

Greencastle: Double Exodus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to get the red key show the mirrrer to the girl at the manor and you will fight a shape shifet then go up the stairs. key in chest at the very top

Comment

Cyclops

Where is the cyclops? Where is the box? I've opened the red gate, and fought everyone there... but, no box or cyclops.

Comment

it's okay, once you get into etheral you can keep gaining more power to fight the big guy. The Ice Lord is best beaten with the orange bishop's holy light. good luck!

Comment

To the Person who replyed to me

I got the Black key, and I have the lanturn.

Comment

Help

Please help. I have the egg... but, I don't know what this "box" is that people are talking about. Where do I find it, and where do I find the cyclops? I'm just roaming around colledting pawns at this point. I can't figure out anything else to do.

Comment

how strong do u have 2 b 2 beat lo?

Comment

Help with the Chest in Cantary Castle

I've seen the chest in the room with the light puzzle where you have to get them all up to reach Morgen. I'm wondering how are you supposed to get to the chest and the lantern. Or maybe the lantern is inside the chest.

Comment

How?

How do i get Party members?
                  And where do i go when i go to GC HOUSE and then i went to ARETTE or somthin and i dont no where to go.
                  Can someone help me?

Comment

how do i bet rebus

ok done it any help on how to get a pass

hellllllloooooooooooooo
                    Last edited by Mistery; 01-01-2007, 21:27:02. Reason: merged posts
                    keep on keepin on

Comment

This game is stupid
                      Smoking is the death of many...

Son of a dead guy: Umm None of these are my father
                      Casket Bearers:Excuse Me?
                      Son of a dead guy:None of these are my father!
                      Casket Bearers: Oh Dear we got the wrong ones
                      :burr: :burr::burr::burr::burr::burr:

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                        In the library in Arette, there is a room with a puzzle about the bible. Beyond that there is a giant cockroach running around. Run into him and beat him and he gives you the black key.
                        help i cant work out the puzzle
                        keep on keepin on

Comment

In the library in Arette, there is a room with a puzzle about the bible. Beyond that there is a giant cockroach running around. Run into him and beat him and he gives you the black key.
                          how do u get strong enough to defeat characters outside of the castle? I have tried a couple of things but I am not strong enough to beat anyone. I always die

Comment

you need to upgrade
                            keep on keepin on

Comment

Originally posted by magsta
                              you need to upgrade
                              yeah, I've tried up grading. what level does everything need to be to beat the creatures outside of the castle?

Comment

yeah, I've tried up grading. what level does everything need to be to beat the creatures outside of the castle?
                                Upgrade to what you can. Make your way to GCs house (Right and Up), there you will be able to save your game. Once you have saved, you can return to that point. After you save go out and find a fight or two, then return to save again. Continue this until you are strong enough to take on more difficult foes. Don't forget to spend your pawns on further upgrades.

Several people have asked about what to do in the red cavern. No one seems to have answered it. The book gives a clue about perception. You perceive the walls, therefore they must be there!

Comment

Working...
                                X