Dragon Home Maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Home Maker

Just double-click on the backgrounds, dragons, and other accessories and add them to the screen above, then drag around to arrange. Scroll down to see all the features.
    When you have finished your picture, just click the "Save & Download" button.

Please note, that you need to wait until all the pictures are loaded before you can double-click objects. This can take some time, be patient

Have fun

EDIT:
    Please note that the saved picture won't look very good. However, you can make a screenshot, that will look like the picture that you created. Just press the Print Screen (PrtScn) button on your keyboard, then open e.g. Paint and click ctrl + v. Then save the picture as .JPEG

To get rid of the rest of the screen in Paint, drag a frame around your picture with the select tool, rightclick on that area, click copy. Then open a new file and paste it there. Then save it as .JPEG

Create your dragon home
    Last edited by Mistery; 01-02-2007, 22:02:11.

Ok, so it was sorta hard ta resist making something in here, although I think the title of this thing is missleading. The creation is more of a page in a story telling book rather than a dragon home. Also one needs a LOT of patience ta do this thing, cuz the result may be a little surprising
    Attached Files

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Yes, I see the problem
      In that case it is better to make a screenshot. I add that info in the first post. Thanks for telling

A screenshot might look like this:
      Attached Files

Comment

Oh, that one is cool, my dear alien!
        Yes, screenshot is also a way ta do it but the point is that even though many of the dragons you can add are animated, the animations are pointless because the pic is frozen when saved no matter if ya use da screeshot or download. I think it is a good idea to point that out. However I thought it fun to create the pic. Hurrah for making pics with dragons!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Well, if you save something as picture, it won't move You would need to be able to save it as animated gif or flash, but unfortunately this is not possible

Btw, I have done the pic in a hurry, just to show an example of a screenshot

Comment

Yes, that is what I mean, it's not possible to download WITH the animation.
            You did THAT in a hurry?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Yes, just clicked randomly stuff and quickly dragged them, lol. I just wanted to test the save function, and post also a screenshot as opposed to it

Comment

wont load just like hotel maker!
                I've got a riddle for you guys.
                PM me or just tell me in chat what comes next in this uhh, well, (how to describe it?) Saying. (I guess)

What does the scouter say about his power level?
                (hehehe I love this part)

Comment

I had no problems loading it. I also scrolled down to view the animations and it seemed to work nice to me. I don't know what happened when you tried to load it though, derek44...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Derek, if you have problems with different room creator pages, you should probably try another browser (internet program) or update your currently used one.

Comment

Working...
                    X