Architect Studio 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Architect Studio 3D

"With Frank Lloyd Wright as your guide, design a house online.
    Choose a client and a location, then apply your imagination to the challenges of architectural design. You can see your design take shape, then walk through a virtual 3D model of it. How well will your house satisfy the client's needs? How well does it suit its location? Submit your house to the design gallery so the world can see it - and rate it."

Of course you can just create a house for fun and walk through it. Have fun

Please note, that you need a Shockwave Player for this online tool.
    There might be problems if you use an ATI Graphics card. However, I had no problems with Intel Extreme card

Create a 3D house
    Last edited by Mistery; 01-09-2007, 18:31:06.

This program might cut your internet off or turn off your computer. I reported the problem and got an answer "ATI Graphics Driver caused this trouble. There's no solution for this problem offered from ATI Technologies, Inc. by now." (Sorry I translated it from japanese... I hope it does make sense. )
    We'd better not play this now.
    (It seemed to be veryyyyy interesting... )

Comment

Hmmm, lili, I had no problems at all
      But I have an INTEL Extreme graphic card.

And since it says ATI Graphics Driver, maybe an update of your driver might solve the problem, I don't know.

But I add your info to the first post.

Comment

I created a nice little house with no real problem and tried ta save but after one hour I thought it was a little too slow so I canceled. I dunno why it took so long but I ain't waitin' for an hour to be able to have a link to a created house It was fun to create though, especially since there is a feature where ya gets ta walk inside your creation

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Do you know what graphic card you have?

Comment

I had no problem with da graphics. My computer didn't lock up, it was only the saving process that took a lot of time. I could still go back to the created house and continue editing. Also I changed my graphic card in spring 2006 with a new one, but if ya ask me what it is called... I dunno. Methinks you are askin' me some computer gibberish nonsense

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Working...
            X