Submachine 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submachine 8

Submachine 8: The Plan is the latest installment in the Submachine series by Mateusz Skutnik. Point and click your way around, collecting items and solving puzzles and learn more about this massive in-game universe.

Play now!

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

YAY! (he comes out of the woodwork just for these special occasions)
    Hello folks!
    You dont have to be crazy to work here - but it sure helps

Comment

Howdy.

So, secrets. The game itself is pretty easy (I managed to finish without a walkthrough, so it may actually be designed for children), but those secrets are proving elusive. I've found a whopping two.

and
      Anyone found any others?

Comment

YAY!!! A new Submachine!!!
        Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

OMG!!! I rarely play games nowadays but this is one of them!

I am on it in about a hour.

Originally posted by nin_man View Post
          Howdy.

So, secrets. The game itself is pretty easy (I managed to finish without a walkthrough, so it may actually be designed for children), but those secrets are proving elusive. I've found a whopping two.

and
          Anyone found any others?
          You don't need a hammer for that second one.

edit: I got a bug in level 6. I can't put one of the beamer arms back into my inventory and now it's stuck on my cursor and I can't do anything. Restarting tomorrow.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Weird, I couldn't get it until I had the hammer. Either way, I think we can agree that hitting everything with a hammer is way more fun than not hitting everything with a hammer.

Anybody else get the HD version? Now I'm mad that all the other Submachines weren't full-screen.

Comment

Didn't find the hammer, got to all 7 levels, though.

Finally finished, with help from Sarah Brown at EG24. Never found all the secrets or the hammer, though.
              Last edited by Purp; 09-29-2012, 19:52:27.

Comment

Hammer:

Which is a lot of work for an item you don't even need to finish the game.

Comment

Thanks, Nin_Man. I finally got the hammer. I also found all 5 secrets, thanks to Bronte Cakes at EG24.

Comment

I have a cog! Been ages since one of these games and I had a rough time getting started due to forgetting how he plans his games.
                    Not sure how you all are couting levels.
                    4 white lights on control, 2 secrets, and a wire/metal arc (piece of a circle?) - need knob for drawer.
                    Last edited by NannaJoy; 10-10-2012, 02:50:06.

Comment

Originally posted by NannaJoy View Post
                      I have a cog! Been ages since one of these games and I had a rough time getting started due to forgetting how he plans his games.
                      Not sure how you all are couting levels.
                      4 white lights on control, 2 secrets, and a wire/metal arc (piece of a circle?) - need knob for drawer.
                      We count them on the head piece you get. The first place you are is level one, and it goes from L->R (the buttons on the left side are odd #s, and the ones on the right side are even. I hope this helps.
                      Last edited by Purp; 10-10-2012, 06:52:27.

Comment

Working...
                      X