Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Club (Talk about protection of the environment)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done cheesewheel, I think thats wrapped up this forum quite nicely, I just dont think GT girl will be happy with the number of future of posts though cause no one can put down your rather long speech.
    L. Hill

Comment

Originally posted by Law keeper
      Well done cheesewheel, I think thats wrapped up this forum quite nicely, I just dont think GT girl will be happy with the number of future of posts though cause no one can put down your rather long speech.

haha well maybe it's good that people know the answer or how to help instead of having to debate about it forever?

Comment

Go Enviriroment protectors

I'm smilie mad
        ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
        MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
        Online sisters suzy
        ~virgo~&zillah
        long lost bro:hitman
        MOM:nefertiti
        DAD:party4ever
        UNCLE:yorick
        AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bread
          What about the possibility global warming is a hoax just to scare people to lower wages on public transport and more people will use them,so the goverment is just gaining more money?

well thats what people thought in the 80's but now we see the effects in canada... certant frogs are dieing and so are bees which is really bad because if there are no bees then there will be no food in the world

also you can look at the weather... its summer yet its freezing cold and its raining :l

Comment

We should all be doing everything we can regarding recycling etc. I don't know if other countries do this but we have organic veg box schemes where the local farmer delivers the veg to your house once a week. This cuts down on shopping trips to the supermarket (one van instead of 20 cars) and reduces food miles as well as supporting the local community. If everyone did a bit close to home it would have a massive effect worldwide.

Remember this: we do not inherit the world from our parents we look after it for our children
            Life is long and complicated. Don't make it harder!
            Love and thoughts are with everyone who is going through a rough time.

Comment

I like the thread GT girl...it will help us know things to prevent global warming
              never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

I'm adding one more thing to help the enviroment:

7. Do not use aerosol cans, they will damage the ozone layer causing global warming.

I am an elite member of GFARTDO

I am the witch of GH planet!!

Also french partner of HeartoftheDark

Comment

Working...
                X