Gate Escape 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gate Escape 4

Gate Escape 4 is another Japanese point and click, room escape game by Gatamari. Search for clue's and items, use them ,solve puzzles and escape.

Good luck

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

I have found 2 stones, 2 orange tubes, I can take 15 books but no ideas about those yet
    When I started there were already 3 items in inventory and I have used one of them

Stacked the books in the corners....how lovely
    now what??
    Removed the books from the corners again and now stacked them up on the little cupboard next to the big book case and it went down, in one of the corners there was a new cupboard

If you do so for all the corners you'll get the hint for the colored buttons
    Got purple tubes now and turned one stone into a gem
    Need green tubes and another stone

Found another room by getting all the little cupboards down like the paper next to the book case is showing
    Have seen a hint and know what to do with the buttons in other room but it isn't working

Finally got the buttons to work and have the green tubes

Made all the gems and got into another room
    You'll need all the books there are so take them with you, left room with red gem
    Got out of that other room and am now waiting for the decoder, got something new and somehow used the red gem

No idea what kind of ending I got
    Seen something called Emerald Tablet so I am curious if there are more kinds of tablets and therefor more endings

The end takes a lot of time waiting because there is a lot been said but I can't understand any of it
    From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X