X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, have a nice day
    And good luck!

Comment

• I went from stage 20 to stage 20b. There's no 20a?

Edit2: Finished!!!! Thank you so much Mistery for this fantastic riddle =)
      Last edited by Bronwyn; 02-20-2008, 12:15:51.
      Suomi-Riddle

Suomi-Riddle 2

Comment

• Yay, phantastic job, congrats Bronwyn!

Comment

• Hello there Mystery.

I'm kind of stuck at two. I've read all hints, but most of them are 'where are you' , and i tried
          , but all of them are wrong... am i missing something here?

Comment

• Welcome MickZan

Comment

• God i feel stupid. Ive cleared your other puzzle set til like 40 (gj btw!). When i look for the sentence, or even parts of it, i just get stuck at the new ferrari who can reach <<removed by moderation, don't give away so much information about the level>> ;p
              Last edited by Mistery; 02-20-2008, 14:37:04. Reason: Removed content

Comment

• I'm going to PM you.

Comment

• Ah thanks. I didnt thought it would be necisary to spoiler tag, since that info is just literally from the riddle sorry for that.

Comment

• Giving away full questions of levels (or important info of the level) might allow players to skip levels by combining the question and the hints

Good luck for level 2

Comment

• Hehe done now. On to 3!

Comment

• Great!

Comment

• level 19

Originally posted by Adventure View Post
                          Wow, I was very close. And I finally knows what finish both four times means But I still haven't the answer. Seems I have to take another step.

Edit: Got it!!! Thank you again Darknight!!
                          I don't follow how "four times.finish both" can help me any more than "finish both 4 times" does?? do we need to treat "Refrain:----" as though it were a s*******, weaving letters around until we finish a "loop" 4 times??

and do the settings matter, or is it just important to relate the solving somehow to a s******??

thanks
                          john

sorry--but another post-and-solve!!on to 20
                          Last edited by jctut401; 02-23-2008, 18:44:19. Reason: Blanked out content ;)

Comment

• Gonna PM you.

Comment

• level 31

what am i missing here?? i have found a common theme-A**** n***s, but cannot get a logical answer from them--should we use one of the titles from each of these, that pertains to l****????

never mind--another p & s

j
                              Last edited by jctut401; 03-02-2008, 15:23:00. Reason: got answer!

Comment

• Are you on the first page?
                                If so

Comment

Working...
                                X