Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst

A new game in this series. Your task is again to find items within a certain period of time.

Play

wow, i'm actually first

it's a good game, i've played these before...i actually downloaded and bought the full versions.

sorry i should have just done an edit to my previous post....
    Last edited by Mistery; 01-21-2007, 05:40:31. Reason: Exactly. Merged posts ;)

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mystery Case Files!!!
      I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

i love mystery case files too! i am so glad they made another one

Comment

Yayy!
          It's loading and i'm happy =]
          i belong in the emerald city

Comment

Anyone able to figure out the end puzzle or have any suggestions what to do with it? I don't Get it

Comment

I love this game. For the puzzle at the end, use the hint.

Comment

I've been playing the downloaded full version, and I'm having trouble with the end, where you have to collect all the keys. I've found 20 keys throughout the entire house so far, out of the 7 keys that are required, but I can't get to the cellar. I think it's safe to say that I'm not lacking any keys, so that's not the problem. The basement tab is faded, so I can't click on it. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?
                Last edited by EmilyUMO; 03-17-2007, 09:35:24.

Comment

Working...
                X