X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.e.a.r

Link:

http://learn.whatisfear.com/flash.html?idl=uk

Nice and scary point and click adventure, which may scare some youngsters.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

dude that is going to be one scary game i tell ya i downloaded single player demo scary ****

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      dude that is going to be one scary game i tell ya i downloaded single player demo scary ****
      Indeed, i already want to play the real game

Comment

it never loaded for me. all i got was a black screen and freaky music. did i miss somethine?

Comment

need help i dont get it

Comment

That **** Is Horryfying Need A Phsychiatrist If U Read This B4 U Play Dont Play I Warn U U Will Have Evil For The Rest Of Your Life

Comment

I Cant Open Book

Comment

sweeeeet!!

Comment

Omfg

I Cant Take The Pressure! I Saw The Shadow And Omg I Didnt Get 5 Mins Befor I Had To Click The X Butten! Og God And The 2 Dead Bodies.........i Need My Teddy Bear And Bottle!

Comment

Originally posted by The Raven
                    That **** Is Horryfying Need A Phsychiatrist If U Read This B4 U Play Dont Play I Warn U U Will Have Evil For The Rest Of Your Life
                    I SHOULD HAVE LISSEND!! OH Y YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DIDNT I LISSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I Cant Open Book
                      To open the book you need to click on the bottom corner and drag it open
                      Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

It's not that scary if you sit back from the screen, play it in the day with all the lights on! lol only joking i just found it quite jumpy, very good game though.
                        Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

how was that at all scary, ok granted I don't get scared easily and I am not a jumpy person but, my husband, who is scared of everything, would not have found that scary. I dunno, can someone explain to me what you found so scary?

Comment

I'm waiting for the scary part

Comment

I own the actual game. Very good, though not quite as spooky as I had hoped from playing the demo. I feel really sorry for that little girl ghost too. =(

Comment

Working...
                              X